Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
ROTW - Parx #8 Pa. Something Champions (1350 Views)
Posted by: Tavasco (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2016 04:57AM

By the time this race rolls around we should know if the track is playing strange as it sometimes does at PRX.

[b]#1 Cyrus Alexander[/b]
Unlikely to lose the ground he has in the last two efforts. Especially from the #1 pp. Bejarano's toughness c/b key here. Expecting an inside out trip.

[b]#2 Encryption[/b]
Rested and doesn't have to chase Bradester which could help. 9/2 doesn't rate as value to me.

[b]#3 Bodhisattva[/b]
His ferocious finishes in July appears to have taken something out of him. A ground loser not for me.

[b]#4 Res Judicata[/b]
I project this one to be the controlling pace. Mth strip was kind to him. Prx bias we never know. But with little or no ground loss and in top form fast enough to test the rest.

[b]#5 Mr. Jordan[/b]
This one is a warrior minor placings are routine but @ 2/1 and unlikely to get a controlling position vulnerable.

[b]#6 War Story[/b]
It's possible this one goes off at less than the 136/1 he was in the Pacific Classic his last outing. Connections are nothing if not optimistic. 1st start with trainer 29% is cause for [i]alarm[/i].

[b]#7 Tale of Life[/b]
Beating Graham Motion not exactly a recipe for profits. Several of his last make him competitive here. His trip from pp 7 looms the obstacle.

[b][u]Summary[/u][/b]
My key to this race is the read on #7, he might move forward and if the price holds @ 3/1 I will protect with him on top of a small trifecta over the two I like best. A larger investment will be an ebx #4 & #1 thinking the ground lost by #7 beats him at a distance maybe a little short for him anyway.

Subject Written By Posted
ROTW - Parx #8 Pa. Something Champions (1350 Views) Tavasco 09/24/2016 04:57AM
Re: ROTW - Bel 8th Hettinger 9/25 (877 Views) fasteddie 09/24/2016 10:26AM
A War Story (1216 Views) Tavasco 09/25/2016 06:22AM
Re: A War Story (795 Views) jbelfior 09/25/2016 08:34AM
Re: A War Story (768 Views) drbillym 09/25/2016 08:37AM
Re: A War Story (810 Views) Fairmount1 09/25/2016 09:21AM
Re: A War Story (706 Views) big18741 09/25/2016 12:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.