Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Golly Gee, Janis (628 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2004 01:20PM

Alydar/Janis: As you know, my policy is not to respond to your comments, since I tossed you from this board, and since you desperately crave attention, which means if I do respond it is sure to incite more nonsense. But your latest post made me realize that we have a rare opportunity here to get together and educate the public, so I'm going to make an exception.

Here is my offer: I will discuss the Gulfstream Teletimer event, in detail, in forthcoming fashion (again), here. You can if you wish submit a set of questions that pertain directly to that event, as long as they do not spread the discussion out by bringing in any other events and issues. In exchange, you will discuss in forthcoming fashion, ON THE RAGOZIN BOARD, the issues I brought up about the BC Sprint and Derby, and what you have found regarding them in checking the data yourself (we both know that you are almost certainly the only poster on the Rag board who actually has checked, and knows enough about figure making to know what it means). Now, since the Gulfstream event involved dozens of races where you evidently think I got it wrong, and I am only asking you to focus on two races, this seems like a pretty good deal.

I will take a yes or no on this-- if it's not yes, I'm done conversing on the subject. If we do it and Friedman deletes your post, you will agree to repost it on my site, saying with it that Friedman deleted it.

Nice touch with the sculptor thing. No one but me understood both it's point, and lack of actual relevance-- and that includes you, as you will see. You forgot something.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
Golly Gee, Janis (628 Views) TGJB 12/18/2004 01:20PM
Re: Golly Gee, Janis (383 Views) bjt 12/19/2004 08:56AM
"Rails Out "Porcelli Demoted (411 Views) miff 12/19/2004 11:11AM
Re: "Rails Out "Porcelli Demoted (407 Views) TGJB 12/19/2004 12:48PM
Re: Golly Gee, Janis (395 Views) TGJB 12/19/2004 12:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.