Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Spa Update (1202 Views)
Posted by: Fairmount1 (IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2018 09:47PM

Alabama Weekend is in the books! Travers week is here.

Without a doubt a fantastic time up here so far. I will likely miss someone but trackjohn, Roger, Jerry, FrankD, Topcat, Sean, and Uncle Bill among several others including a lurker or two. If I missed someone my apologies.

Some hilarious things have happened. Handicapping has been pretty darn solid with a couple of 2nd's that cost a score or two.

An item or two worth laughing about include:

Learning about the Wayne Lukas of Turkey;
That British accented trainers might not be beyond a trick or two;
That Maggie's husband is likely the best first out trainer on the grounds as he was able to land a first date with her and close the deal (Big props to the one that made this quote at the seminar).
Uncle Bill has been providing treats for everyone esp on Sunday although I'll leave it at that.....(inside joke);
And it was noted that Mike Maker is so good he could move Uncle Bill forward 2 points first off the claim;

Alan, we are waiting on you and hope you are ready for us!

I left out much of the banter and fun; if you want to know more, you should come see it to believe it at Uncle Bill's Camp TG. Rocky, MikeD, belmont3 are all expected for Travers weekend!! Weather is looking good but the experts trackjohn and FrankD can confirm.

Finally, a big thanks to the ones that let me use a Clubhouse Seat for the races Sunday; wow, what a view!! It is very much appreciated guys. Seriously, thanks for everything esp to Uncle Bill and FrankD.

Subject Written By Posted
Spa Update (1202 Views) Fairmount1 08/20/2018 09:47PM
Re: Spa Update (839 Views) Roger N 08/20/2018 10:27PM
Re: Spa Update (732 Views) NoCarolinaTony 08/21/2018 08:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.