Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Travers Weekend (1119 Views)
Posted by: Fairmount1 (IP Logged)
Date: August 24, 2018 09:08PM

So many highlights!

Alan's return to the Spa met with true, genuine excitement. Great seeing you Alan and discussing everything with you. Truly important and thank you. You made my weekend being here.

Uncle Bill has a string of pictures with women that is leading to a TG Uncle Bill Calendar for 2019. I'm taking orders by PM. Just let me know. The last one was a picture of Uncle Bill and a Devil in the Blue Dress who was so hot that even Uncle Bill said that she deserves to be in October because "She is a Ten!" This was on our way out the door and then he told me to make sure his wife doesn't receive any of of the calendars. Please take note TG mailing department. If you doubt this paragraph, text FrankD for copies of the proofs as he has nearly all of them.

Wrongly, NC Tony, Rocky, Alan, Uncle Bill, FrankD, Belmont3, Sean, and others ALL including New Hampshire and Kentucky members in Uncle Bill's area made it today leading to discussions that led to me missing my best bet of the summer. As I showed Rocky, I told FrankD on May 28th that Sea Foam was a winner on the Day before the Travers. Such is life. Didn't connect those dots and too caught up in the social scene but a damn exciting day nonetheless.

Seminar at 9. I'm unlikely to be there that early. Can't wait for tomorrow when I do arrive though.

Bob Baffert 50 percent in graded stakes at the Spa as documented here the last 24 starts. Marley's Freedom a mention at least a week ago. Single hard and have fun tomorrow. She "whistles" throughs the graveyard of favorites tomorrow......Abel tasman probably 60 percent likely to win.

I'm suspecting a FrankD Travers Day play in the morning and if his Travers pick wins, I'll be seeing him at the CD BC and the Oaks/Derby Day excitement next year. Richiebee....I'll see you around noon as I'm expecting some NYC sandwiches for lunch.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow.....probably among my top 2 favorite days of the year with Derby Day in a near Dead Heat although certainly Too Close to Call! Tomorrow we may see a result of that photo!

Subject Written By Posted
Travers Weekend (1119 Views) Fairmount1 08/24/2018 09:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.