Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1012 Views)
Posted by: boardedup (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2019 04:15AM

I feel comfortable, even without the benifit of post positions, in saying Vecoma won’t get lose on the lead. Not to say I’m tossing him completely, he seems to try super hard every time he loads, time will tell if he can get the distance though.

Tacitus’s two preps, especially his Wood, looks better and better every time I watch it. And as of late, these long standing Derby truth’s, like auto toss on top if never raced at two, have fallen by the wayside. The Wood drought could be the next to fall? I like Tax out of that race as well, but I think OB is much more than a “mudder.” Though admittedly I will like him less as the favorite if that comes to pass. While the number of horses who can win might be ~4 imo, (I’ve yet to listen to the seminar, holding out a few more days) I feel like (well) over half the field could hit the super.

Should be a phenomenal betting race. The polar opposite of a great betting race was the SA Derby ( if I recall a $10 Super paid ~$230). But curious as how guys are treating that race? Slow different surface, Roadster’s move, Game Winner doing the dirty work up front putting away Instagrand while running wide, but getting caught late by a horse that needed the points. The strange reaction of BB when he seemingly got the perfect scenario? I don’t know what to do w any of the Baffert’s yet ( Improbable running second twice as well?) Was Roadster tighter than Game Winner? Game Winner’s grindy style feels more Belmont than Derby, but it seems no one has jumped off his ship and allegedly has as nice a sheet as any entered? I just wish I knew what the game plan was for the SA Derby?

A few other questions, did LRT bounce to the moon or just hate the off track that day? Both? Is Maximum Security truely special, will he have the Hollywood script type moment? What about the FL form as a whole? 30-1+ on TAP? What’s up w that and can you pass on that kind of price even if it is “Pletcher in the derby?”

So much to iron out still, I guess I should download the seminar sooner than later...

Subject Written By Posted
I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1227 Views) Silver Charm 04/20/2019 10:13PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1001 Views) johnnym 04/20/2019 11:11PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1010 Views) toppled 04/20/2019 11:49PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1012 Views) boardedup 04/21/2019 04:15AM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (963 Views) Silver Charm 04/21/2019 08:24AM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (957 Views) wrongly1 04/21/2019 09:27AM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1052 Views) TGJB 04/21/2019 12:30PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (977 Views) wrongly1 04/21/2019 03:56PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (931 Views) bluechip21 04/21/2019 09:48AM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1006 Views) Silver Charm 04/21/2019 10:14AM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (1058 Views) TGJB 04/21/2019 12:19PM
Re: I Downloaded The Oaks Derby Package Today (958 Views) jbelfior 04/21/2019 10:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.