Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Fathers Day (782 Views)
Posted by: albatross (IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2019 08:59PM

A good question where the response will usually depend on the performance of the sire’s offspring. But in most cases, the sire can try and steer the foal in the the safest direction. As far as what you’ll give up or what you pass on, I think that depends on what you’re juggling. If you work hard, play hard, overused term, it depends how hard you play. If you drink, bet horses, sports, play golf, or sport fish, you could have a problem. I tried to juggle everything but fishing, don’t eat or enjoy the chase. Now I’d rather bet golf than play it. I decided to stop drinking, and I was a legendary drunk, when my one and only son was 10-18 years old. I figured that was enough for both of us. I coached little league, pop warner foots, worked and never really skipped the horses at all. I’ve never cashed for 50k, near that a few times, but never got the thrill or feeling of dual accomplishment as I did the day of the oaks, when junior got his degree. I wish you luck in what will hopefully be a really good “score”

Subject Written By Posted
Fathers Day (1122 Views) Mstrlucky74 06/16/2019 12:58PM
Re: Fathers Day (727 Views) philywheel 06/16/2019 04:08PM
Re: Fathers Day (742 Views) philywheel 06/16/2019 04:11PM
Re: Fathers Day (782 Views) albatross 06/16/2019 08:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.