Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Announcing TGPS EXTRA! (1336 Views)
Posted by: TGJeff (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2020 10:59PM

[b]We're thrilled to announce the December 1st launch of TGPS EXTRA, the latest enhancement to Thoro-Graph Player Services (TGPS).[/b] TGPS EXTRA members will receive, in addition to all other current benefits:

--[b]Access to FREE weekly TGPS handicapping seminars hosted by Vic Stauffer[/b], Oaklawn Park's track announcer, jockey agent, and a 30-year Thoro-Graph user. Vic has finished in the top 15 of the Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge, the U.S.'s premier handicapping contest, in three of the last four years, and has also won four nationally prominent contests.

--[b]Reduced Thoro-Graph product daily caps[/b] available ONLY to TGPS EXTRA members:

Unlimited Daily Thoro-Graph Downloads:

MON [b]$25[/b] ($30 non TGPS EXTRA members)
TUE [b]FREE[/b] ($30 non TGPS EXTRA members)
WED [b]$25[/b] ($60 non TGPS EXTRA members)
THU [b]$35[/b] ($60 non TGPS EXTRA members)
FRI [b]$50[/b] ($60 non TGPS EXTRA members)
SAT [b]$50[/b] ($85 non TGPS EXTRA members)
SUN [b]$50[/b] ($85 non TGPS EXTRA members)

[i]To qualify as a TGPS EXTRA member, you must:[/i]

1-Wager $1,000 or more through your TGPS/NYRA Bets account over the previous four (4) months

-or-

2-Open up a new TGPS account and receive a complimentary free month of TGPS EXTRA in addition to these regular benefits:

[b]• Competitive cash rebates thru NYRA Bets
• $250 Sign Up bonus from Thoro-Graph (full details at www.thorograph.com )
• $200 New Member Deposit Match from NYRA Bets (Use Promo Code: "Match200")
• NYRA Bets enhanced funding limits
• Personal Account Manager
• FREE Thoro-Graph Tuesdays: all products completely free every Tuesday (holidays excepted.)[/b]

To take advantage of all of this, you must be a Thoro-Graph Player Services (TGPS) member. There is no cost to join whatsoever.

[i]Here's how to join TGPS:[/i]

1. Log on to your Thoro-Graph account as you normally would at www.thorograph.com
2. Click on the Thoro-Graph Player Services banner in the center of the home page. This will direct you to a special TGPS/NYRA Bets page.
3. Click on the Blue SIGN UP icon at the upper right of the screen to open up your NYRA Bets account.

The entire process takes a couple of minutes to complete, and thereafter your Thoro-Graph and NYRA Bets accounts are linked-- you're a TGPS member and all account benefits are automatically activated.

Please join us! Any questions, drop me an email at Jeff@thorograph.com . I will get back to you quickly and guide you through the program.

Best of luck this Holiday Season!

--TGJeff

Subject Written By Posted
Announcing TGPS EXTRA! (1336 Views) TGJeff 11/30/2020 10:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.