Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  The Modesty Stakes Churchill May 3, 2024  • 2 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Extend the Meet !!!! (1359 Views)
Posted by: Niall (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2012 10:20AM

Hope that all you posters are settling back into what passes for normalcy as another Saratoga meet is quickly fading in the rearview mirror ... I can say with great certainty that my liver is genuinely appreciative!! I stopped by the que a few times to say hello to Jerry and hopefully meet a few of you but the timing was always wrong ... Anyway, I just read an article written by Ehalt (?) and he poses extending the Saratoga meet back to July 4th. I have reached out to him and asked if he was the scribe who wrote about silencing the 17 minute bell. I was hoping some of you might want to weigh in on the topic. This was my 29th year spending time at the Spa, the last 13 full time. While my sample is small and probably skewed, those that I have polled have expressed that it (the meet) is now too much ... Too many races on too many days ... Curious to know some other opinions. As an aside I had the worst meet ever. Couldnt box the exacta in a match race ... I apologize for continually sinking the ROTW, although it should be noted I passed on the Super Derby and well you know the outcome of that... If anyone has an opinion on the Woodbine Mile let me know and I will play around it enhancing your prospects greatly ...

Subject Written By Posted
Extend the Meet !!!! (1359 Views) Niall 09/12/2012 10:20AM
Re: Extend the Meet !!!! (709 Views) FrankD. 09/12/2012 08:16PM
Re: Extend the Meet !!!! (707 Views) Themig 09/12/2012 08:43PM
Re: Extend the Meet !!!! (615 Views) banditbeau 09/13/2012 10:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.