Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Analyzing The Analysis (859 Views)
Posted by: Tavasco (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2014 05:29PM

TGJB

This post is not intended to be critical, righteous or wrongeous. In reviewing previous audio video seminars from the archives (A wonderful feature of you site) 2012 caught my attention. My curiosity concerns east vs west.

In 2012 you recommended the right way to play the race was against Bodemeister and I'll Have Another in the exacta. Additionally you had a group from which you expected the winner to emerge.

In a general way (the path to CD) California Chrome & Hoppertunity correlate to the exacta horses in 2012. That race was strictly a two horse affair. The expected East Coast fast ones did not compete.

If you reflected on your 2012 analysis, I assume you did, was there anything you took away from 2012 that refined your methodology or parameters going forward that's worth considering this year? Or anything that's in a state of flux and not to technical?

Races rarely end up exactly as we expect them but in 2012 the East vs West match-up was surprising by the failure of East Coast horses. I know it is just one year of many and in another year the opposite would be true. It's just that my subconscious keeps bugging me that there is something about the Wood that discounts it. Jerkens reference (Jockey instr) to the track anomaly (ridge in stretch), the pace? The jump-up winner?

Thanks for any gray areas and/or thoughts that don't fit into the context of the derby package. Your participation on the board sure is a plus.

Subject Written By Posted
Analyzing The Analysis (859 Views) Tavasco 04/22/2014 05:29PM
Re: Analyzing The Analysis (563 Views) Tavasco 04/22/2014 05:36PM
Re: Analyzing The Analysis (643 Views) TGJB 04/22/2014 05:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.