Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Belmont race 3 potential value (1041 Views)
Posted by: dodie (IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2016 08:02AM

I'm liking #3 Charlotte's Star at 8/1 ML. The Clement filly gets a riding change to the hot riding Javier Castellano in a race that should have enough speed to set up her late kick. On the shelf since May, She needs to improve 2 and a half points to be competitive. Her $700K price tag, horrible posts in the last 2 races, stretchout breeding, and even running style bodes well in this 1 1/8 contest.
Her main competition is the Dilger trained Tilbury, who had it all her own way in her last close to the lead in an extremely show paced race for par according to BRISNET. Although I don't usually go overboard on 3yo fillies to bounce, I'm willing to lean that way on the pair up and 2/1 ML.
Tapit Together is ouchy, and this is first time she's put two races together since January. Competitive numbers, but she likes to get into trouble, and even a repeat of her last might only get her a minor share.
The two I will use with Charlotte are Shug's Church Social and Albitrani's Candy Genovesa from the rail. Church social is also putting her first back to back races together since May, but her most recent was a slight forward move and I like her to complete the exacta. The Value exacta/tri horse is Candy. Relatively heavily raced, her recent race off of a 143 day layoff is a lifetime top and she could move forward at 12/1.

I'll bet Charlotte's Star at 5/1 fair value and use Church Social and Candy Genovesa in the exactas.

Subject Written By Posted
Belmont race 3 potential value (1041 Views) dodie 10/28/2016 08:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.