Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (2322 Views)
Posted by: PlanetHellmers (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2018 05:49PM

Hey horseplayers!

Here's a link to my new youtube channel in my attempt to speak out on a variety of issues and to interview gambling experts. I'm over the biased press coverage by DRF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmtpuIF6J8

I hope you enjoy my new channel. I'll be conducting interviews with all sorts of experts from mostly horse racing, gambling, mathematicians, poker players, sports bettors, fantasy football aficionados, mentors, coaches, and general badasses from all walks of life that can add value to help gamblers sharpen their minds.

The goal is to give people a look into the lives of professionals like myself. The content will be raw and real, edgy and controversial at times, but original and truthful.

The first episode is an interview with two of the other "Pick6Boys" as coined by TVG and we dive into their misrepresentation by DRF Media after the biggest score in tournament history winning over 500k in last year's BCBC.

Watch and subscribe! Comment and give me feedback please!

If you would like to be interviewed or if you would like me to read any of your thoughts on a topic on the show, email me at rawordie1@gmail.com

Bless up and keep it raw, or die trying...

~Christian aka Guru aka PlanetHellmers
rawordie1@gmail.com

Subject Written By Posted
New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (2322 Views) PlanetHellmers 06/03/2018 05:49PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (1337 Views) Boscar Obarra 06/03/2018 06:32PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (1388 Views) PlanetHellmers 06/03/2018 06:54PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (779 Views) Boscar Obarra 11/07/2018 05:14PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (1198 Views) BitPlayer 06/04/2018 10:33AM
Seconded (n/t) (1083 Views) TempletonPeck 06/04/2018 12:15PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (1174 Views) Boscar Obarra 06/04/2018 12:41PM
Re: New Youtube Channel for Hellmers- Episode 1 DRF Media bias (937 Views) Warehao05 11/05/2018 12:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.