Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (1051 Views)
Posted by: Dana666 (IP Logged)
Date: June 05, 2020 07:29AM

[url=https://www.equibase.com/premium/eqbPDFChart.cfm?tid=BEL&dt=06/04/2020&ctry=USA&day=D&STYLE=BEL&RACE=9&BorP=B]chart[/url]

Disclaimer: I didn't buy sheets yesterday and played very small.

Did anyone hit with Paret? Competitive numbers and exiting a 1.2 million dollar race over course and distance in which he finished second; plus he was getting 6 pounds less than his main rivals which really matters in a mile and a half race. I didn't even note the jockey change to Vargas, who is exponentially better than Frankie P (no offense to him). I think I slept walked through that one. The thing was if you only knew Lezcano, for some inexplicable reason was going to grab Noble Indy, you might have liked Paret more, right? What the hell was Lezcano doing?

Now, I hated the favorites (Rosario's horse ran well, but I know he doesn't love really fast turf--so I wasn't sold in him) and was looking for a speed horse. Right idea, wrong horse. How could Standard Deviation take so much money--average numbers and a switch away from Chad. Like anyone improves a horse after Brown, pretty rare. Sadler's Joy always runs huge numbers because he's usually wide and closing--I was playing against him. And the Mott horse was in post 13. But the ones I used I would never have used if I had bought sheets though. Noble Indy was slow as molasses;I thought HE might make the lead. Pletcher's other runner was probably a bounce waiting to happen--also a wide post, so maybe he didn't bounce. It's funny, the TG race analyst also had the right idea, mentioning longshot chances, just not the right one.

Sometimes it looks so easy afterwards. And I hate it when people say that!

Carryover today in the Pick 5: Let's just hope it doesn't rain too much--I would think the races may still stay on the turf even if the rain comes through--scattered thunderstorms is the forecast.

Don't forget EMPIRE 6 mandatory Saturday.

Good luck to all.

Subject Written By Posted
Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (1051 Views) Dana666 06/05/2020 07:29AM
Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (677 Views) milwmike 06/05/2020 12:30PM
Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (613 Views) Dana666 06/05/2020 12:42PM
Re: Why you should BUY sheets every time you play:PARET (567 Views) belmont3 06/05/2020 09:24PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.