Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Queen's Plate (752 Views)
Posted by: grinder (IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2020 09:45AM

Seems odd having a Saturday in September with no NYRA racing, but what isn't odd these days? Woodbine is offering a good card with full fields, on what should be a clear and sunny autumn-like day in Toronto.

Here are my thoughts on the pick 5 sequence:

[b]Race 8[/b] I will single Afleet Katharine (#2 4/5 ML) in here. I had looked at spreading out this race but you have to narrow down at some point.She is simply the fastest horse. If she loses - on to the pick 4.

[b]Race 9[/b] I will include the Chad runner Cambier Parc (#10 6/5 ML) but I am trying to beat her. Elizabeth Way (#3 4/1 ML) was against the flow in her last and she will also appreciate the cut back in distance. Her TG figure in her second last race was a good as the M/L favorite. Amalfi Coast (#6 6-1 ML) ran a new top on the synthetic last out after two tough trips on the turf. She may bounce but if she pairs her poly top she will be tough. Also using (#4,#5,#8,#10) as back-ups.

[b]Race 10[/b] I think the M/L favorite Clayton is vulnerable in here. He got a great set-up in his last race as stalked the prolonged duel between Halo Again (#6 5/1 ML) & Dotted Line (#9 8/1 ML). I will also use the two fillies Merveilleux (#2 10/1 ML) who ran as fast the ML favorite but had a troubled trip and Curlin's Voyage (#10 ML 5/2).

[b]Race 11[/b] Casse's runner Jeanie B (#4 3/1 ML) appears the most likely winner as she is making her 3rd North American start today. She ran a good TG figure in her last with a troubled trip in the stretch. I will also include Grey Seal (#5 20/1 ML) draw a line through her last race. She was absolutely buried in traffic for the stretch run. In her 2nd last race she ran a competitive TG number which would put her right in the mix.

[b]Race 12[/b] Nothing fancy here - I am using the top three ML favorites (#1,#6,#7) as they are simply the fastest on TG.

Good Luck.

Subject Written By Posted
Queen's Plate (752 Views) grinder 09/12/2020 09:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.