Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Churchill and Belmont TG Sheets (1585 Views)
Posted by: Point Given Gal-Michelle (IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2002 05:28PM

Hello. I purchased the sheets for the Churchill card and the Belmont card for Saturday and you were pretty much right on!! I thank you for including (no pun intended) the Mass Cap. I made a stupid wager on that so I must say it was my own fault. I could not decide between Macho Uno to WPS or Include to WPS and I picked the later. Both looked good on the sheets and I am sure that if I would have looked a bit deeper at the more recent races I would have picked Macho Uno. I think that Include had a 4 in a recent race and I should have taken that as a sign but I am always a sucker for Bailey (which is turning out to be my downfall).

Anyway your sheets were right on with the Louisville Hdcp and Pisces. I had Pisces Win Place Show (looked to be the best on the TG Sheets) and after the 11 was DQd (as he should have been) I had a pretty good score. I still lost money for the day ( I got suckered into Dream Run (not by the sheets if I would have had them for that race I am sure that I would not have bet him).

The first race at Churchill was a fine indication. The Lukas hore was the favorite even the TVG broadcasters thought he was the one to beat but you had a Baffert horse horse#1 I think and his numbers looked much better in the TG sheets and sure enough he came off the pace to win. It was excellent!

I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and that the sheets were pretty much on target - I did hit a nice trifecta at Belmont w/ a 7-1 shot on top and in 2nd.

I feel like sometimes people like to tell you how the Thorograph sheets did not work for them and I just wanted to say that they DID work well for me.

Thank you.

Subject Written By Posted
Churchill and Belmont TG Sheets (1585 Views) Point Given Gal-Michelle 06/03/2002 05:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.