Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
just a suggestion (1524 Views)
Posted by: Henry Damgaard (IP Logged)
Date: June 28, 2002 12:47AM

You know, there are bulletin board programs which enable the host to approve all posts before they're posted. That could be a good idea here.

Also, there are bulletin board programs which enable you to split the discussion among specific topic headings. That would be even better. If you would use that sort of thing you could have a bitching and harrassing topic for all of the stuff which is of no interest to those of us who are interested in a real discussion of handicapping via thorograph and another topic which would include actual discussion of handicapping issues.

Quite frankly, I enjoy using thorograph and believe there might actually be a tidbit of information in the dozens of posts that I've tried to work my way through lately. However, I simply have not the time or inclination to become involved in this endless discussion of whether rag or tg is better. I'm sold in TG and would prefer to spend my time applying this proven approach than read all of this other stuff. If you would incorporate a bb format which split the discussion so that those of us who simply wanted to apply TG in our handicapping could ignore all of the other stuff this whole web site would be much more valuable.

I refer you to http://www.infopop.com/ for a really nice program which would represent a vast improvement on your current site.

Anyway, thats 2 cents from a long time TG user.

Subject Written By Posted
just a suggestion (1524 Views) Henry Damgaard 06/28/2002 12:47AM
Re: just a suggestion (963 Views) nicely nicely 06/28/2002 04:16AM
Re: just a suggestion (870 Views) tegger 06/28/2002 07:04AM
Re: just a suggestion (913 Views) Henry Damgaard 06/28/2002 10:19AM
Re: just a suggestion (926 Views) Run Sucker Run 06/30/2002 02:28PM
Re: just a suggestion (890 Views) jim 06/28/2002 05:55PM
Re: just a suggestion (884 Views) HP 06/28/2002 06:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.