Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Cut and paste experiment (1317 Views)
Posted by: Alydar in California (IP Logged)
Date: July 15, 2002 07:10PM

Thanks to the gentleman in Illinois for telling me how to do this. This is just a test. I picked a post at random from the archives. I have no idea which one it is.

thoro&sheets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thorograph -- Ask The Experts ] [ FAQ ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by horsegoer [Tiznow] on June 18, 2000 at 15:59:51:

What an ass I am. I bought the sheets today because I have been on a bad streak, 3 times at the track and not one cashed ticket, and decided to reach and try something else. Deep down, I knew that this was just a desperate move, I aways knew the thoro's were better and have had situations that have proven it. For instance, on Belmont Day there was a guy sitting next to me using the sheets and we were looking at a race where Mcgaughy had a horse ruuning that was the chalk. Thoro had this horse first out at three breaking his 2yr old top by ALOT, he ran a 3 and now was his next showing. The sheets had him matching his 2 yr old to, this positive for next out. Well the horse hung on by a lip for 2nd and looked terrible after the race, I thought me was gonna fall over, don't believe, watch the replay. Like usual thoro proves correct. Today there was a horse in the 3rd at bel, Gander. the sheets had his line looking pretty good, 13,10,11,7,6. THen I asked to see a guys sheet who was using thoro, If I remember correctly he looked bad on thoro, running a BIG 3 then backing off to a 5. He finished last. I have to look over the whole line in the red board room. I'm ashamed of myself but I was desperate, I WILL NEVER USE THE SHEETS AGAIN.....we should all sign this. Can't wait to compare tommorrow.......BEAU

Follow Ups:

Subject Written By Posted
Cut and paste experiment (1317 Views) Alydar in California 07/15/2002 07:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.