Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Saturday Seminar (479 Views)
Posted by: magicnight (IP Logged)
Date: July 27, 2014 12:53PM

Hi Frank. It killed me to miss Jim Dandy Day. It's the best day of the meet for hanging out with you and Richie and Shanny and any number of T/Generates, and always lots of great racing. Happy to hear that all the familiar faces were once again gathered around the old Carolina BBQ grounds. I was hoping to make it up there today, what with a Rising Graph and a Covello horse both entered, but I'm scratching out again.

My excuse? It's not the back porch calling, it's ... the "Turf Club". I've spent Friday and yesterday (and will spend today and Monday) working on my version of a "man cave". So, I've been moving things around and taping and painting and painting some more. But when I'm done, the magicnight race and sports book will be a great upstate place for watching and playing the races, done up in Mellon Turf Course Green (actually, "Bonsai", from Benjamin Moore), with comfy leather seating, a flat TV screen, reliable wifi, portable bar, and no "no-smoking" signs.

I am suffering this weekend, so that future racing weekends (outside of the Saratoga season) may be spent mostly upstairs, where the dogs and the spouse don't roam, and I can lose myself in the thoroughbred world of grace and charm and ease and leisure.

While the day job will prevent me from making the TG Open, I will be there next Saturday, and then lots of Saturdays and Mondays (for the relative peace and quiet) after that. Looking forward to making the Saturday seminars, and seeing all the T/Generates once again. Good luck to JB and Michael and David (et al) of the Rising Graph crew, and to Covello in the 8th, and to T/Generates everywhere.

Subject Written By Posted
Saturday Seminar (751 Views) FrankD. 07/27/2014 07:26AM
Re: Saturday Seminar (554 Views) Silver Charm 07/27/2014 09:35AM
Re: Saturday Seminar (509 Views) FrankD. 07/27/2014 09:45AM
Re: Saturday Seminar (479 Views) magicnight 07/27/2014 12:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.