Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (969 Views)
Posted by: Niall (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 09:02PM

No, I'm not suggesting that TG do The Arc as race of the week, I am however giving you the winner of the race. Ruler of the World ... Well thats my hope anyway. No magical reading of the Thorographs or the Timeforms here, a hunch play !! Saratoga "maiden no more" Frankie Dettori picks up the mount on Coolmore's son of Galileo. Fast ground (whatever that is at Longchamp) and the hope the racing gods reward FD for his misfortune (injured - lost mount on Arc winner Treve`). Yeah, I'm on that party. He's in with a chance the connections are saying, as are many others...What makes this year different though is that the pro tem fav Taghrooda may be over the top, and vulnerable.

Watch her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Q-Ybkgc2c

The weight break the 3YO fillies get is tough to overcome if they are that good. And that makes winner Tapestry a player. Anyway, When we last saw Just a Way (JPN) she was destroying some good horses in Dubai...Coolmore 6.5 million private purchase Chiquita tries to win 2nd off the year layoff. Hmm, what else ... Was Ivanhoe's victory over Sea the Moon for real or a result of injury as the later was soon retired. Or maybe the home team gets it done?? The race is Sun the 5th for those who arent aware. 10:30est I think. Mr Powell can you confirm? Actually it would be great for you to comment on my selection. I may even watch from my new fav hangout, Kings Tavern. A hearty hello neighbor for those who know to what I refer... Enjoy the race, and all the racing everybody. Good luck !!

Subject Written By Posted
ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (969 Views) Niall 10/01/2014 09:02PM
Re: ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (641 Views) milwmike 10/02/2014 09:03AM
Re: ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (732 Views) TGAB 10/03/2014 05:16PM
Re: ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (646 Views) Tavasco 10/03/2014 06:29PM
Re: ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (632 Views) TGAB 10/04/2014 03:45AM
Re: ROTW - Pris de l'Arc de Triomphe (659 Views) magicnight 10/04/2014 07:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.