Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Keeneland Pick 4 (879 Views)
Posted by: FrankD. (IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2015 09:44PM

I've made 2 bets since the Spa, one was a large pick 4 play last Saturday singling Salutos Amigos with the surrounding winners of the sequence!

I simply love the Keeneland fall meet since they have gone back to real dirt and a 19% takeout on all exotics!!!!!

A tremendous Saturday card heavy on the green will be effected a lot by the rain. Looks like some scattered showers overnight and mostly before tomorrows races will have little impact, less than 1/4 inch total.

The late pick 4 sequence has quite a bit of intrigue and one has to look at a lot more than TG numbers.

Race 7: House of Sole is a professional money burner, Meshell will be over bet off her last and bounces to the moon IMHO, Enchantress has been a disaster in stakes competition and TAP had his first good Keeneland showing in a long time in the spring. Tossing the 1st 3 betting choices!
Hinder has 2 races I love, the 9 hole win at Oaklawn in March and his first turf sprint for Stall, he bounced off that effort.Thunder Bay is not as fast as others but is right there on poly, slop and dirt and a price, Chortle is one of only 2 in the heat who have ever beat winners, fast and a lil rain won't hurt a bit as she tries to take'em down the road. Divine Excitement only because Larry Jones works magic with fillies and some awesome works into this. 2,6,9,12

The Phoenix: If Runhappy beats me, he beats me! Gentlemen's Bet is the classic ouchie with back numbers off the bench at a boutique meet and is 20/1 ML
If he ever runs back to his old self its TODAY. Going into the Kings Bishop Holy Boss looked like a single to many,He will be the 3rd choice today. I have to use Work All Week as a saver. 2,4,12

The Alcibiades: If Just Wicked didn't draw the 11 hole she may have been a single, this one has a future and longer is better for her. Drug O'Neill brings a so so Cali horse east; he doesn't ship for the weather and Uncle Mo's have been making noise. Lookout Sister is heading in the correct direction and stretching her legs a bit here! Trounced by Just Wicked at the Spa big pilot change from her first 3 efforts. 1,8,11

Race 10: Who said ouchie with a back number? Sound of Freedom wrecks this field with 3 legs. Imagine that a TAP 2 yr old that ran lights out first 2 starts as a 2yr old and then went WAY south!!!!! 5, just in case he is down to 2 legs? Small savers with e 1,3.

Good luck,

Frank D.

Subject Written By Posted
Keeneland Pick 4 (879 Views) FrankD. 10/01/2015 09:44PM
Re: Keeneland Pick 4 (472 Views) Tavasco 10/02/2015 07:15AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.