Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Keeneland Pick 4 (1443 Views)
Posted by: FrankD. (IP Logged)
Date: October 22, 2016 02:28PM

I'll probably add 4 or 5 to this equation from the 6th race and make a non cave man pick 5, not sure yet but I like this sequence for sure.

Race 7: Gettysburg was highly touted and thrown into the TC fire by TAP, shocking news! Trainer change, adds blinks, willing to toss out Parx race, many never run a step on that surface. He has had some time, Asmussen never works his horses fast but he was out like clock work 5 weeks in a row. Now or NEVER for this one.
Flash Trading is cycling back to his top and Seeking Blame gets some class relief on the inside with a lot of room for improvement in only his 5th start.

Race 8: Financial Modeling is an obvious Big Time Ouchie, if anyone can get him back close to where he was It's Mr Cox and I could never let this one knock me out. Grande Shores has done his best to avoid the winners circle for awhile but far too fast to leave out.

ROW: Great analysis by my boys Belmont 3 & Fairmount and I agree with Curlin's Approval at a price. I disagree with Lightstream whom I have to use. 7 furlongs is a quirky distance and I always look for past success at this distance. Conversely
I have to toss Sophia's Song her last was inexcusable against not too much. Yes she won at a mile but that was TAP at Gulf off a layoff, I'll say no more.
I'll bite on D'Amato 2 for 2 at the distance outweighs the formulator stat IMHO.

Race 10: Orient Harbor turns back and Geroux will be glued to the fence looking for a hole late. Titfortat is always right there and Clairenation will fire fresh and 3 scratches moves her inside helping that short stretch run.

3 X 2 X 3 X 3 = $54 for a buck. I'll be pressing the first leg with Gettysburg and the last leg with Orient Harbor & Clairenation.

Good luck,

Frank D.

Subject Written By Posted
Keeneland Pick 4 (1443 Views) FrankD. 10/22/2016 02:28PM
Re: Keeneland Pick 4 (874 Views) Fairmount1 10/22/2016 09:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.