Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Credit Where Due (673 Views)
Posted by: Molesap (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2017 03:03PM

I got a look at a "Sheet" for the day before the Belmont Stakes as my friend purchased them and you are correct - it does not have any of the data that TG provides. It was not intuitive to look at as far as I was concerned, especially with the two column data format. They did provide information that I was not able to decode as I did not have access to the computer to see what various abbreviations or symbols meant or even what the figure meant when it was in bold vs. italics vs. open etc. As far as first timers - they literally do not exist on the Sheet. For example, last Friday in race 4, the Sheet starts with Valdocco, even though there were two debut horses in that race on the inside of that one. I do not know the price of the Sheets, but I assume they are similarly priced as TG, but the data provided on TG is already more valuable given the wealth of information provided. Add in the fact that the numbers are more accurate, it seems like a no brainer. When I asked my friend why he gets the Sheets and not TG, he looked at my and said, "I always get the Sheets." When I told him that really did not answer the question, he scoffed and walked away.

Subject Written By Posted
Credit Where Due (1078 Views) Tavasco 06/15/2017 08:44AM
Re: Credit Where Due (673 Views) Molesap 06/15/2017 03:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.