Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Pass the Cheddar Squares and Toothpicks Please. (805 Views)
Posted by: Silver Charm (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2004 06:47PM

Because there are a whole bunch of people out there who are FULL OF WHINE!!!

Particularly you Ms. Laura De Seroux.

Azeri totally dominated the Go for Wand Stakes today and established herself as the All-time leading Money Winning Filly and Mare. An honor you would have denied her sporting owner and Azeri herself. Lets see in the last 8 months Azeri’s tendon has gone bad then good then bad then good again. It’s a Miracle. As you boasted in the DRF article last week, you know the Mare. Or do you?

Let me say that no one doubted the quality of work you performed when YOU trained Azeri thru her HOY season. Last year was also a quality year and yet you seemed hell bent on turning Azeri into the West Coast version of Sky Beauty. You and all the other WHINING fans owe an apology to Mr D. Wayne Lukas and your former employer Michael Paulson. Paulson as Bloodhorse Ed-in-Chief Ray Paulick pointed out in an op-ed a couple of weeks ago is a sporting guy who is willing to take a chance. I applaud him.

Mr. Lukas, well what more needs to be said. When I read where he worked Azeri at 5:30 AM in her final prep I had to laugh. People should get up at 4:00 AM and go out there and observe some of those things. I did for a week and it makes you appreciate the work ethic of a man who has done this 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for over 30 years. Think about it.

This isn’t an operation where people are standing around drinking coffee and eating donuts at this hour of the morning, no things are moving at the pace of a Daytona 500 pit crew. I’m sure Wayne was on the track, on horseback as he always is, supervising the entire thing. This isn’t a trainer who cell phones the work in while he lays in bed with his blonde bimbo. Not hardly.

Ms De Seroux before you and all of the other whining fans eat your tray of cheddar squares with toothpicks, to enjoy with your belly full of whine; please take both of your feet out of your mouth first.

Subject Written By Posted
Pass the Cheddar Squares and Toothpicks Please. (805 Views) Silver Charm 08/01/2004 06:47PM
Re: Pass the Cheddar Squares and Toothpicks Please. (431 Views) shanahan 08/01/2004 11:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.