Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  The Modesty Stakes Churchill May 3, 2024  • 2 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Indulto (441 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2004 03:33PM

Indulto-- you are right. Everyone who has a problem with Ragozin and his associates is either me or paid by me.

I could take that convoluted attempt to make sense apart line by line, showing that your premises are false and your "logic" laughable, but it's not worth the time or effort-- you're some guy sitting in front of a computer, hiding behind a pseudonym or two.

Two points, though-- that "detractors/former supporters" thing was unintentionally hilarious in context, although only a few of us know the context, which has to do with absolutely consistent positions on one persons part, and a total turnaround on another's, concerning your idol. "JJ" is on the record many times blasting LF for deplorable behavior and bad figure making methodology, and "changed" his public position only when I barred him from the board and he needed a place to stand to throw bombs at me. And Tom, I know you didn't start this, and your comment about the drug stuff to SC (I guess it was him) was not an attack.

The other-- your last paragraph is so silly even you must know it. I'm the one who outed the major move up vet, I'm the one who has brought the drug stuff up over and over publicly, I'm the one talking to 3 separate organizations trying to get something done, and made an issue of it in public comments before the last 2 BC's. I'm also the one who took on the industry a few years ago in the DRF letters page about the proposed raise in takeout to fund an industry marketing plan-- for the first 3 weeks it was just me and George White against the industry's paid lobbyist, before Zito and others jumped in, and the idea was eventually scrapped.

I've already got the attention of these people, and posts from our board are being copied and shown to the California racing board. I've also got calls from several in the industry who are concerned about this problem, and I'm working with some, putting others in contact with each other, and will work with anyone who can help. What I'm trying to do here is to get other horseplayers involved in a meaningful way.

What are you doing? I mean, besides throwing BS at me, anonymously.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
Indulto (795 Views) TGJB 11/13/2004 05:53PM
Re: Indulto (471 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 11/13/2004 07:34PM
Re: Indulto (470 Views) Silver Charm 11/13/2004 07:49PM
Re: Indulto (441 Views) TGJB 11/14/2004 03:33PM
Re: Indulto (462 Views) kev 11/14/2004 06:07PM
Re: Indulto (466 Views) TGJB 11/14/2004 06:12PM
Re: Indulto (454 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 11/14/2004 06:21PM
Re: Indulto (514 Views) Silver Charm 11/14/2004 07:19PM
Re: Indulto (448 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 11/14/2004 11:03PM
Re: Indulto (546 Views) TGJB 11/15/2004 12:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.