Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  The Modesty Stakes Churchill May 3, 2024  • 2 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
The Invisible Man (751 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: November 17, 2004 01:53PM

Indulto-- what happened? You were posting on the subject like crazy, I asked you a simple question directly pertinent to your position (have you ever posted on this board, and if so under what name), and you, like, totally disappeared!

You know, I don't tend to differentiate too much between the posters on the Rag board-- as I said, content speaks for itself unless the poster is testifying, where his credibility matters. So I really hadn't given any thought to whom you might be. But when you went down this road recently, I started to think about it, especially when someone else who evidently knows you mentioned that you had gotten into something big over here. Hmmm...

Not Patent or Alydar-- not smart enough, don't write clearly enough, no bite or humor.

Not Florida Jim/Jerry Jr. etc.-- too wordy, too passive aggresive. Brant is frothing at the mouth with every word, not strangling the English language.

Not Soup-- although the same low-self -esteem-induced egocentricity fuels the underlying rage in both your work, and you both focus on the personal, your writing styles are completely opposite.

Which leaves two-- the Gourmand, and the guy in my business who knows lots of people I know, has been at lots of functions I'm at, and somehow has managed to never meet me face to face-- I have no idea what he looks like. I'm guessing it's the latter-- the tangled, pompous, indecipherable garbling of message in an attempt to make it look like you have something important to say is the giveaway.

I'm also guessing your buddy counseled you not to answer, and that his recent very predictable reappearance is an effort to deflect attention away from you. (By the way-- if anyone wants to make a serious attempt to understand Janis' true motives, look up his last 100 posts on the Rag board, and count how many were about handicapping, and how many were just attacks on me or someone else associated with this board. He has no true affection for anything Ragozin, he just uses their board because it is the only available forum to blast away from since he got tossed off here).

And he's right in his advice, of course-- if it became known who you were, and I revealed the full circumstances of your departure from here, even the most diehard Raggie would see your recent pronouncements about Deceptive Posting Practices and your usual slimy insinuations as the most contemptible hypocrisy imaginable.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
The Invisible Man (751 Views) TGJB 11/17/2004 01:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.