Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Go Focus Yourself (435 Views)
Posted by: Michael D. (IP Logged)
Date: December 10, 2004 07:42PM

ok jerry, sorry, time to focus on the facts, something you hate doing when you start losing your case. here it goes: your longer distance route #'s are getting much, much faster, while the longer distance times of races are not getting that much faster. for your longer distance #'s to have any integrity whatsoever, you would have to explain why every major track in the country is much, much slower than it used to be. jerry, you are unable to do this. jerry, you have no idea. jerry, now this is very simple, please tell your customers why times of longer route races are not getting as fast as your #'s...............i will always answer any relevant question you ask, as long as you are not trying to run away from the facts, as you are here. the pros in the biz are the other figure makers. some have horses running faster at the longer route distances, but not to the degree that you do.... when i sent an inquiry to the track superintendent at pimlico, i received a response from the maryland jockey club. the gentlemen said he asked "more than a few" people on the grounds about this issue. he said that the reason why times of the longer distance route races were not getting faster was because less horsemen are pointing their horses towards the longer distance races, and they are not running them as fast as they used to...... now jerry, do not try and skirt the facts by coming back with ten more questions, just answer the obvious. focus now jerry: has every track in the country gotten much, much slower? if the answer is yes, then i am sure everybody will have a lot more confidence in your longer distance route #'s. to be honest, i hope the answer is yes. i have put a good amount into your product over the last few years, and will continue to do so as many more cards today are filled with shorter races than they were years ago, so the issue is not that important at times (other times, it is).

Subject Written By Posted
Go Focus Yourself (633 Views) TGJB 12/10/2004 04:45PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (435 Views) Michael D. 12/10/2004 07:42PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (396 Views) TGJB 12/10/2004 07:59PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (437 Views) dodie 12/10/2004 08:02PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (389 Views) TGJB 12/10/2004 08:05PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (376 Views) Michael D. 12/10/2004 08:11PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (399 Views) Michael D. 12/10/2004 08:54PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (487 Views) Michael D. 12/10/2004 08:09PM
Re: Go Focus Yourself (406 Views) kev 12/10/2004 09:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.