Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
No Surprise (727 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2004 01:45PM

Alydar/Janis-- Boy, are you predictable.

1-- Still trying to get me to talk to you on the phone. It's not going to happen. You have behaved very badly for a long time, and you are a guy posting anonymously. You are not going to get treated like you are eye to eye with those of us with a name and a record of accomplishment in this industry, whether it's me or George White, or treated like those customers who behave themselves, no matter how many bombs you throw. You cute little cyber-terrorist, you.

2-- You are right about the board being screwed up-- I found out yesterday when I went looking for those posts so I could repost them myself. I've got Paul working on it.

3-- Aside from being BS, the "home field" thing is weak and silly on the face of it-- I specifically said I wanted you to post on the Rag board, where I can't delete anything. As you are well aware, what I'm trying to do is narrow the focus to keep you from trying to spread the debate in every possible direction to obscure the fact that you are taking another pounding, and to keep from wasting a lot of my precious time on you.

4-- If you are ready to do it, say so. I'll start, and I'll do it in good faith. But understand-- you don't know what you're talking about regarding the GP stuff, and I do, which will be clear from my first post. And even after you see that, you are agreeing to discuss the Derby and BC stuff in detail, in good faith, ON THE RAGOZIN BOARD, which will make it clear that you know that those guys not only made major errors, not only lied to their customers, but have left known errors uncorrected for PR reasons. And when THEY (not I) delete your post, you are agreeing to post it, and that they deleted you, on our board.

I'm going to hand you your head. Again. As you know, I have avoided wasting my time with you. But this gives everyone a chance to actually see what those guys did and do, with the biggest races of the year, so it's worth it.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
No Surprise (727 Views) TGJB 12/19/2004 01:45PM
Re: No Surprise (413 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 12/19/2004 08:55PM
Re: No Surprise (363 Views) TGJB 12/20/2004 11:58AM
Re: No Surprise (353 Views) TGJB 12/20/2004 05:33PM
Re: No Surprise (407 Views) jimbo66 12/20/2004 06:08PM
Re: No Surprise (333 Views) TGJB 12/20/2004 06:27PM
The Clods Must Be Krazy (365 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 12/20/2004 09:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.