Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
The Table is being Set but Who gets Invited to Dinner. (572 Views)
Posted by: Silver Charm (IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2005 10:39PM

Declans Moon clearly showed today that he will at the head of the table come Dinner time on the first Saturday in May. Going Wild had every reason to throw in a clunker after to hard sprints and last race route but ran gamely again.

Can't get too excited about High Fly at a Mile and Quarter but Bandini sure looks interesting.

And what about the little show that went on down at Oaklawn with Afleet Alex. First I had ever heard you needed to ask the stewards before the race about galloping a horse out strongly. Wonder if Cordero did the day he forgot where the finish line was at Keeneland aboard Fast Play.

Noble Causeway still has a ways to go but Patient Pat seemed to be what the doctor ordered.

Lost in the Fog is this years version of Honour and Glory. Tell the owner before he spends the $6K this isn't like NASCAR where you get points for just being on the lead. But he and the horse are a good story so there will be a knife and fork waiting IF you are invited.

Also I tip my hat to Mandella the Magnificent. He looks like one the classiest people in racing. Would SOMEONE please buy this guy a Derby horse.

Subject Written By Posted
The Table is being Set but Who gets Invited to Dinner. (572 Views) Silver Charm 03/05/2005 10:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.