Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
The Delaware Handicap. (683 Views)
Posted by: Michael D. (IP Logged)
Date: July 17, 2005 04:44PM

thoughts on a few ot these:

strategy - i give this filly a decent chance of improving today. has been finishing well, and is bred to stretch out. post 1 a big advantage in the large field. i liked her better at 110 lbs, but i didn't think edgar would make the weight. a contender at decent odds

personal legend - has been pretty consistent this year, running five races in the "3-5" lvl. seems they have been pointing towards this. looking for a run in the "3-4" range. strong contend at good odds.

racing luck - competitive #'s, decent post, light weight. might run well at huge odds. doesn't really look like she wants 10f though. a use in the three and four spots only.

isola piu bella - most likely winner off the #'s (at low odds). should get a decent trip with velazquez from post 6. ran a bit slow last, but that was clearly a prep for this at 1/5.

friel's for real - contender on # power. bound to lose some ground from post 9, but if dominguez can work out a trip, she could be close.

two trail sioux - from post 11, day has no choice but to go for the lead. if she gets it as easily as she did last, she could be a contender. distance and weight (117) might be her undoing here.

might bet strategy or personal legend to win if the odds drift up. i will box strategy, personal legend, and isola piu bella in the top two spots, and spread it with the others i mentioned underneath in the super.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2005 04:49PM by Michael D..

Subject Written By Posted
The Delaware Handicap. (683 Views) Michael D. 07/17/2005 04:44PM
Re: The Delaware Handicap. (394 Views) 07/17/2005 05:07PM
Re: The Delaware Handicap. (405 Views) xichibanx 07/17/2005 05:07PM
Re: The Delaware Handicap. (406 Views) Michael D. 07/17/2005 05:53PM
Re: The Delaware Handicap. (411 Views) 07/17/2005 06:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.