Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Derby Weekend in Florida (708 Views)
Posted by: Silver Charm (IP Logged)
Date: March 16, 2006 07:30AM

All of that green you see on your Television screen when observing Tampa is money to be made. Particularly on the grass.

Looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to get my "butt out" and go see some live racing. I may have to drive four hours to do it, over to Tampa but so be it. Its is Derby Weekend in Florida and we may be seeing the Ky Derby Winner this weekend, which is the way it always is on Derby Weekend in Florida. When they run the Aventura or whatever that is on April 1st you won't be seeing anything there.

Doing a little Bay Hill on Friday, Tampa on Saturday, full field of Derby Preps going across the country. The sit indoors, inner dirt season is ending for those of us on the east coast. Time to get outside, time to get your own personal derby field narrowed down, time to get your "butt-out" and go see some live racing.

Even if it means for those of us who live in So. East Florida we have to leave town to do it.

Subject Written By Posted
Derby Weekend in Florida (708 Views) Silver Charm 03/16/2006 07:30AM
Re: Derby Weekend in Florida (462 Views) big18741 03/16/2006 09:06AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.