Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  The Modesty Stakes Churchill May 3, 2024  • 2 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (554 Views)
Posted by: Dana666 (IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2007 11:13AM

[u]Solicitous[/u] is [i]extremely[/i] one-paced, and though I love the turf prep. race (esp. for a Baffert runner), I'd have a very hard time seeing him win today or almost any day unless the race is 2 miles long! [u]Pointing Star[/u] is another complete plodder, though his sheet pattern is good (and McAnally's been unusually hot lately -- he's lucky if he wins 3 races a meet much less in the first month)in my view, he's a [b]complete[/b] sucker play! Maybe you're betting show, in which case he may have a slight hope, or even better 4th in the superfecta!

[b][u]Time Squared[/u][/b] is the real deal. He wouldn't be a bad future book play; he's a complete beast who should [i]totally[/i] outclass this crew (even w/out lasix from 19th century trainer Biancone - man, that guy has some nice horses!).

The others that catch my eye are [u]Carman[/u], a nice-well balanced type who should enjoy the route of ground and [u]Tiago[/u], who's quite a flashy type, maybe a future stakes horse, too, who could be the only challenge to Time Squared, though as I said, Time Squared's first race was so ultra-impressive, one has to wonder what the limit might be for this guy. Don't be fooled by the sheets, they may run similar numbers in the race, but the numbers don't tell the whole story here.

Subject Written By Posted
Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (1036 Views) Uncle Buck 01/19/2007 06:42PM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (565 Views) spa 01/19/2007 10:38PM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (603 Views) Delmar Deb 01/20/2007 12:00AM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (554 Views) Dana666 01/21/2007 11:13AM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (519 Views) spa 01/21/2007 11:28AM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (560 Views) xichibanx 01/21/2007 05:53PM
Re: Santa Anita 3 YO Maiden Rematch, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday (573 Views) shanahan 01/21/2007 11:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.