Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Turned Out and Freshened Up (810 Views)
Posted by: Silver Charm (IP Logged)
Date: July 22, 2007 08:23PM

Took a little break the last couple of weeks. Watched a few races but haven't made a bet. Looks like some of the usual suspects on the Board cashed some good tickets and more power to ya!

With Saratoga about to start and I mean with a [u][b]BANG[/b][/u] when you look at Saturday's Card I figured the time was right to do a few other odds and ends that will not get done for the next 3 months. Did I say three months, yes I did.

Tell me a weekend you should be taking a break between now and Breeders Cup.

Not sure about Del Mar right now and the Polytrack. When the horses leave the gate and the riders are not sure what to do, and the trainers are not sure what orders to give, how is the Handicapper supposed to play these races. I may have to lay low there except for the Turf Races. Will be interesting to see if Jerry can defend his title in the Handicapping Contest there considering his love for Poly.

All of that being said the best time of the year starts on Wednesday and runs non-stop until BC Day. All Divisions matter not just the three year olds. Which by the way things are looking, who ever wins that may win [u]Horse of the Year[/u]........

Subject Written By Posted
Turned Out and Freshened Up (810 Views) Silver Charm 07/22/2007 08:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.