Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...ITS LAYER MALL IN FRONT (525 Views)
Posted by: Mall (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2007 08:22AM

Thanks nc, but all of the credit for the sheet reads goes to you & Henry, particularly when it comes to the 9-1 winner of the 7th at Dmr, which was the race where I used my last optional play. Henry was ahead of me at the time, and even though he liked the horse as well, suggested I put the horse on my entry since: he had three bullets remaining, there were still three races left at Dmr, & that would be the best strategy for the team. Quite a gesture from the kind of guy it's nice to have as a partner.

Henry's clutch plays down the stretch after learning he still needed $20 or so to qualify were more impressive than anything I did on Sunday. Assuming I copied it down correctly, there's a brief story at http:www.emdowns.com/?cat=6&id=1321&type=news

The real contest story of the weekend, however, was John Buckley playing one entry to win the Gold Coast & take home the $80k 1st prize check for the 2nd yr in a row. Previously, no one had ever won what I learned is a grueling 3 day contest twice, which makes John's back to back victories even more impressive & improbable than the feat I've always thought was number one, namely winning two nhc qualifying contests on the same day, something Bill Shurman, who won the $6k entry Dmr contest on Sun, was able to do when he won the Youbet online contest while he was winning the Bradley Autotote contest three or four yrs ago.

At least we won't have to deal with those two at the Cnl contest on Sat, although I see that team Wolfson is now entered. I haven't recovered yet from this past weekend, but I'm already looking forward to Sat. See you then.

Subject Written By Posted
Forget Lawyer Ron...ITS LAWYER MALL IN FRONT (743 Views) NoCarolinaTony 07/31/2007 12:57AM
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...ITS LAYER MALL IN FRONT (525 Views) Mall 07/31/2007 08:22AM
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...IT'S LAWYER MALL IN FRONT (406 Views) weekend warrior 08/01/2007 08:46PM
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...IT'S LAWYER MALL IN FRONT (425 Views) Silver Charm 08/01/2007 08:55PM
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...IT'S LAWYER MALL IN FRONT (447 Views) Mall 08/02/2007 06:18AM
Re: Forget Lawyer Ron...IT'S LAWYER MALL IN FRONT (463 Views) NoCarolinaTony 08/03/2007 09:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.