Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Easy Like Sunday Morning, a long a way (long story) (467 Views)
Posted by: stillinger (IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2007 03:22AM

A double header week end. So nice. Apologize in advance for length, content. This post is not for everyone.

Vosburgh is fab-u-lous race. 4 of my favorite horses in one race and they all look to lose. I am a very Smart Strike groupie in general (I looked around and a 6f speed freak, a 12f grass horse, etc.) - Close parend, skip. good. But the one on the rail is under a very hot gun, Park Avenue Ball I did go all in for real on in the Skip Away last year, and did the year before that in the Long Branch, so I have great PAB karma, and he can't win from inside at 6f. Discreet Cat, is so cool, it's ridiculous, and I really did make my wife and her roommate from college watch the rerun of his 7f at the Spa last year, frame by frame as he commanded the racetrack from off outside like Lawrence Taylor would have. He has to run hard or he won't win the BC which I think he will (he could win the mile as well if he wanted to) look just like Precisionist or Smile in doing so, if he doesn't draw inside too far. How much would I like to bet on Talent Search on the inner from inside? Too bad. I really could have used First Defence last time, a month maker if it worked. Too vertical this fall deal.

English Channel I thought was a lock at MTH last year when he paid $6.80 and I loved him right away the first year of my current comeback, when he was three. He really, really needs cover, and that has turned me off him lately; settle down EC, settle down. Kiss the Kid I had under Awful Smart in a cold exacta that went cold when the leader couldn't breathe at MTH, a cold 2nd slot horse to me at 26/1 and I got nada.

Miss Shop figured to be standing, is why August turned out to the extent it did, Indian Vale wasn't ever as good as they want us to buy, and Angel made me crazy looking like he did leaving on her,no legs then, he could now. Ice Cool Kitty is why I could write a business plan the way that looked the other day, Balance has that, but not rapid, Ginger Punch is the best horse; if she were outside, Sugar Shake I beat with the first horse I have bet on Sabbath since I passed Eternal Prince in the Gotham when he paid $38.00 in the city, but $98.60 in CHGO, simulcast. Do It, Spend a Buck, Eternal Prince go head and head to the 1/2 pole, and Pancho Villa finishes in 26 and wins by 5, comes back at 1/1, EXCEPT Do It went back to KY and Spend A Buck is not here either of course, so you can get 5 with the Mig outside from the chute and it's wet. Teammate drew outside Sugar Shake whose 3/5 failure at BEL '06 put me in a chalk player funk for days, so I noticed and got her back this spring when I came out with my family that I was going to play on Saturday for the first time since I was baptized into the SDA church in South Lake Tahoe. OK, I changed my mind about how to spend Sabbath.

Political Force was part of my spring cleaning with AJ, something I have partaken in, on and off, for years. This year I was fortunate to have Christmas Kid at KEE, only poly win maybe ever for me, and Ecclesiastic, and Corinthian (Same mo, same trainer to me) and Red Giant in VA (off the visual at MTH and the stupid favorite, CQ) and that's about it. King of the Roxy debut at 7f, Scat Daddy when he drew outside of NoBiz, etc. I don't see how Lawyer Ron is a 10f horse, and Curlin has to run to be ready, I would think. So, that pushes to me. TAP has beaux coup $$ because he wins when he can. So, as much as you can represent your own interests and serve your client, he figures . But Curlin looks the part of the distance to me.

I don't see a spot so I will just go along for the ride.

Disclosure is sometimes faster than other things.
have fun sunday, and don't let me embarrass myself,
or annoy people, just tell me and I will do it.

Subject Written By Posted
Easy Like Sunday Morning, a long a way (long story) (467 Views) stillinger 09/30/2007 03:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.