Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Mongol Warrior (Long Disclosure of new member) (476 Views)
Posted by: stillinger (IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2007 07:53AM

That was a seminar held by Stuart Wilde,

He, the author, pointed out that the Mongols brought their women and children to war so they won. I have done that with my family, and we are prepared at last to take Vienna in another life than that of Kahn.

NOW.
And now, playmates.
but also family support and structure in my
home,given the upgrade my wife just underwent.

Unreal for my wife to witness what a picture does for me, I am not in the data yet, trainer this or that, I am wowed by the correlation between where I had these performances in my own nervous system DATABASE ( I used to distribute the physical kind when I was an IT guy).systems, which since I was publishing a big phone book for GTE with the data center, were a pain in my ass, but I got the concept and knew it had application. So, I was ready for what we are doing
now, and was in 1985 when AP burned and I had to pick; I went to NV to play SA, but fell in love with the inner track,and have played all but once when my wife was bedridden, since. I love that>>>>Best, even over Sartoga. I need the money and the illusion of control the inner gives you.

I am going to come out as MONGOL just for the hell of it, is that cool? I'm starting to feel this and it feels good. My big thing is I don't have board Emily
Post degree - never did that and around horses, I stll speak in present tense all the time, cultural west side burbs Maywood, Villa Park, Italian 'nhoods.

My family's trip with me was always "you don't bet", no matter what you call it, I call it (wife Melodie talking-fine at 58) "you don't bet". What happened to the gold run in '79, you presented, pouted when they didn't fall down worshipping your horse, were scared because you were manic,and called on white collar people to address shamanesque input. Skip. you sent a voodoo msg to South Siders in CHGO. duh Well, the last couple of years have fooled them, and after a bunch of study, I am back to 20 with sense, and moderation.

I have been betting since the day the dentist told me we needed about 40K more than the 60 K we had already spent on our teeth at the Lake (tahoe), started with Rathor 4/5, from inner track recon. And it's all on paper since that day, which was May 5, 2005; this plan is dated 10.27.05 The project name is onethousanddimes, the motto is 6thsense. This year when I got 7 in a row and did bet, JOhn's Pic at MTH, 13, through Red Giant on a pure D eyeball, and toss a fav who had no chance, they got on board and then I found you patient wonderful people.

I had done months of aura balancing, isolation tanks, Rolfing, yoga, et. I bent over one day after not being able to touch my ankles, and put my palms on the floor effortlessly, and the short version is I had a"lion and lamb" kinestetic Hallucination that was overwhelming and I was psychotic as of then, but I did see the gold run as clear as day, becasue I really got some backstretch input when I lived in Euro and I asked my self how to benefit given the change on/in the planet, and I got the answer, all suportable with really upclose stuff. I bought the Time that had K. picture on it, stopped for cafe time in the building I started from at 18, and went down the street to my office at Lake Point Tower, 505 on the Drive in Chicago. And sat in the closet all night, and was positive gold would run, and said it in comprehensiveable format, to the wrong people.
And wanted approval more than the money, I could have borrowed 10k from my father in law. sick

Just before I went to the hospital one time, I played my later to be diasnosed friends, it figures when you think about it, a game of Fortune 500. I borrowed money at any price, spent it on consultants and blitzed those college kids, Hoseplay. ok, how's this for intense at least? I will never have to take back, that I dreamed this and someday I hope to share in person, there's a paper trail here. It reveals prudence and more than a plan. It looks bullet proof now.

Subject Written By Posted
Mongol Warrior (Long Disclosure of new member) (476 Views) stillinger 09/30/2007 07:53AM
Re: Mongol Warrior (Long Disclosure of new member) (342 Views) cubfan0316 09/30/2007 08:57AM
Re: Mongol Warrior (Long Disclosure of new member) (323 Views) stillinger 09/30/2007 09:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.