Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Breeders Cup Considerations (1233 Views)
Posted by: Point Given Gal-Michelle (IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2002 07:16PM

Distaff: Imperial Gesture With three great races in a row and impressive TG #s in those last three races and the fact that she is sure to have compnay on the front end, is Imperial Gesture primed for a bounce?

Are Azeri's numbers deceiving or is she better than she looks? In analyzing her TG numbers she does not look to be the best in here. If she is the favorite (as most seem to be expecting), it looks like there are several better horses here or am I misinterpreting this? Will Azeri be this years OFFICER? Is it my imagination or does Mandy's Gold look to have great numbers. Actually, I was impressed looking at her line.

Juvenile Fillies: Storm Flag Flying was flying on the 15th of September when she won the Matron but then came back to win with a worse # in the Frizette. Are Santa Catarina or Composure ready to move up?

Mile: I am looking very forward to seeing Rock of Gibralter's numbers.

Subject Written By Posted
Breeders Cup Considerations (1233 Views) Point Given Gal-Michelle 10/21/2002 07:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.