Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Greetings and Salutations (990 Views)
Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2003 05:10PM

When I was a young man a group of my buds and I went down to Chicago’s Rush Street to party. We’d never been to Rush Street before and we strolled into a bar called “Punchinellos” (no clown pun intended) to have a cold one. After ordering we turned around and noticed all these booths in the tavern and how a bunch of paired off guys were playing backgammon in them. Shortly thereafter one of my friends got a “howyadoin” from a strange looking man and we realized we had made a terrible error. “Shock and Embarrassment” is how’d I’d characterize it. Kinda like the White House not being able to find the WMD’s they swore existed in Iraq or the Fig maker at the other site realizing that he erred on paths wide with his base horse. The type of mistake that’s just plain stupid and embarrassing. So I’ve done it again. I’ve been posting under “Tabitha”. I think most of you knew it, but now I’m convinced that some did not and that they may have mistaken me for a full time night woman. To make a long story short, I felt violated and abused and it reminded me of Punchinellos. I suppose Sheets users know the feeling well, but then again I’m not certain many of them are smart enough to realize they are being taken advantage of. Consequently, I’ve decided to put an end to the use of the “Tabitha” moniker, but if she posts she’ll sign her name so you know it is her. So greetings and salutations, I’m back. (At least through the Triple)

CtC

:)

Subject Written By Posted
Greetings and Salutations (990 Views) Anonymous User 05/06/2003 05:10PM
Re: Greetings and Salutations (618 Views) DubaiMill. 05/06/2003 05:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.