Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (587 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2003 06:06PM

Okay, Marc. Hopefully this one actually will be the last of any strife related posts for a while.

I could probably find 30 or 40 examples of real dishonesty on your part here and on the Ragozin board over the last two years. See how easy that was? It's a smear, and it doesn't matter whether I could come up with evidence or not-- who cares?

This is your idea of credible evidence: an unnamed allegation, supported by word of mouth from a guy who has exhibited, hundreds of times, a burning animosity towards me. (And who has refused to stop e-mailing me, so we are not going to do any more of those 124 questions, which is EXTREMELY unfortunate. More on this another time).

This is an example of an unprovable allegation: A few years ago I met with Friedman at Union Square Park, and told him his guys were lying about me, and asked him to do something about it. Keep in mind this was a guy I had been very close friends with for a decade. He told me to my face that he believed it, but had no interest in stopping it. But hey, you only have my word for it, and I'm biased. This, by the way, was when I started going after that operation heavily on character issues, not just figure related ones.

Here are just a few examples of credible evidence. I've covered this stuff before, so I will be brief:

1-- Ragozin said in his book that he won during his Atlantic City venture. The objective evidence that he was lying is the running account of that venture in your newspaper, and Brad Free's review of the book in the same publication, where he points it out. You work there, look it up.

2-- Friedman lied about where Touch Of The Blues was on the turn of the Breeder's Cup Mile, after I pointed it out here, and after he reviewed the tape. The proof is available to anyone who watches a tape of the race. Anyone who looks at TOTB's Ragozin sheet also sees proof that they didn't change the ground or the number, from which you are free to draw some conclusions.

3-- Someone whom YOU know and trust, and whom you know certainly has no bias FOR me, has direct evidence of a lot of crap the Ragozin operatives have pulled in Florida. Ask him.

4-- This one is circumstantial. I have said many times that we had a private investigator tape Ragozin employees, that he caught them lying about us, and we sent a copy of the transcript to Ragozin, along with a letter, which we made public. Don't you think that if any of that were not true the Ragozin office would have made a big stink about it? Your buddy in California thought so, and said so publicly at the time.

I'll tell you who doesn't have credibility around here, Marc-- you. You are barred. It has been suggested that I send copies of your smearing posts to your employer, from whom I buy a fair amount of advertising. I'm thinking about it. If I don't it will be because I am a better person than you.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
Marc-- Fair Warning (1125 Views) TGJB 06/11/2003 06:42PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (643 Views) Marc At 06/12/2003 02:56PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (675 Views) TGJB 06/12/2003 03:15PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (606 Views) Marc At 06/12/2003 04:04PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (587 Views) TGJB 06/12/2003 06:06PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (517 Views) mandown 06/13/2003 04:21AM
Re: Marc-- Hey David (599 Views) mandown 06/13/2003 04:34AM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (643 Views) TGJB 06/13/2003 12:35PM
Re: Marc-- Fair Warning (637 Views) mandown 06/13/2003 12:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.