Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
spaservations (805 Views)
Posted by: brokerstip (IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2003 11:16PM

Just a few thoughts about Saratoga, the Sheets and recent board discussions.

Still love to go (been going some 25 years) but when the Hilton has rooms available on a Sunday nite (had to stay for the pick 6) and still want $330 to stay there....well that's a free pick 4 for me if I can find a $100 room which I did.

Anyone have an idea what meet rentals were going for?

Seemed the restaurant traffic was slower...?
That's what the boys at Cliff Park (left at the Ripe Tomato and best priced steak around for those not familiar)

On Pat Day and Monday's 6 which I did not hit:

The Hough horse in question was no doubt a legit contender and did have w to w potential. Thus, he runs a pure # and everyone else has to contend with potential wide trips etc. I didn't use but obviously should have. Rather blame myself for the error of ommission than jockey tactics...just my viewpoint. Did not think Day would win that race as his horse did not have a significant edge on the numbers nor an explosive pattern imho.

Did single Serpe's horse and Frostad in the feature. Serpe based on post, intent and instinct (I hit the last race Sunday pretty good and Serpe has been firing on all cylinders). The rest looked mediocre.
Frostad on # power, anti-Frankel..weak field...nuff said.

Jerry,

I am a downloader of your product as I play from Pocono Downs in N.E. Pa. Was quite surprised that when I asked for simulcast book along with Sar, there was no 2 product discount. I realize you are in biz, have costs etc...but ....ah forget it....lol.

Still had a great time and the T-graphs really have been excellent especially at Delmar which is the track I have played the most (still a working stiff). Your ROTW analysis has been excellent thorughout as well.

head bobs to all

Bob

Subject Written By Posted
spaservations (805 Views) brokerstip 09/03/2003 11:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.