Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Kee 4/17: The Lexington (682 Views)
Posted by: Michael D. (IP Logged)
Date: April 17, 2004 11:55AM

tiger heart: needs big improvement off last route. another "7" or so predicted.

song: short rest. could bounce a bit, run a "3" and contend. top 4 showing expected.

gamblin: too slow.

pomeroy: pointed towards this for a while (as opposed to most here). pace scenerio works against however. looking for a big jump when cutting back, expecting a repeat of last stretching out a bit. underneath only.

suave: tough stretch of races here. probably the best animal in the race, but the timing anf kee strip might prevent him improving just yet. another "3" o so expected. contender.

fire: speedball kee strip is just what he needs. with the nice timing coming in, i guess he has a chance, but i'm only predicting a slight improvement off his last two races. run in the "4-5" is predicted. tough to use on top at low odds.

boom: tough timing coming in for this speedball. the last two must have taken something out of him. still, if the kee track is playing fast, this one can out sprint the rest of the sprinters, and improve a bit off last two (a toss if the track is looking even a bit heavy). looking for a 1 pt jump to the "3" lvl. contender.

dashboard: pace scenerio works in favor big time. should like the kee strip. nice timing, but the stretch out might leave him at the same lvl as last. lookin for better cutting back, a repeat of last today.

race: no

quinton: new trainer will have this guy running pretty fast eventually, but a 2 wk rest of that last race?? could ruin a good horse with false derby dreams. "3-4" predicted, as the horse should like the small cut back and the kee strip. with decent rest, i could see this horse running in the negative range at kee in the fall.

bride's: liked GP, should like kee. stretch out should not hurt, ran his last 1/8 in 12:2 last. last fig puts him right there. 20-1 ml, won't be the odds today. predicting a repeat of last.

el prado rob: looks a bit slow, but obviously like kee. pace scenerio works in his favor, but might find some trouble with 14 horses and the wide post. might run a "3-4", but the trip may cost him a showing.

tp: looking for a small jump here, which is not good enough.

sc: post is a killer. could run another "3" or so, lose ground, and finish out of the money.

a lot of contenders here, so i must take a stand somewhere. the 11 repeats his last and wins. if the track is quick, i will use the 7 in the second slots, then use the 2,5,10 behind (second and third). good luck everybody!!

Subject Written By Posted
Kee 4/17: The Lexington (682 Views) Michael D. 04/17/2004 11:55AM
Keeneland One Good Race, One interesting one and cheap (412 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/17/2004 01:15PM
Keeneland's 6th & Coolmore Lex (423 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/17/2004 02:24PM
Re: Keeneland's 6th & Coolmore Lex (406 Views) Michael D. 04/17/2004 06:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.