Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (520 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2004 07:00PM

CTC, you're not missing anything.

Janis/Alydar/Halle/Ayn: Not that I'm going to get caught up in this, but it's pretty funny-- I wonder sometimes whether people actually read the posts they put up, especially when it's a link to something someone else wrote. But don't worry about it-- you have solved the Kennedy assassination. And I appreciate your going over all those fractional figures for all those horses at all those tracks.

Before I close this out, one more thing-- I mistakenly said in an in-passing comment a few days ago that Hollywood runs one turn miles. They do have a very long chute, but they don't run mile dirt races, either 1 or 2 turn. Over the years I've done figures at about 15 different circuits, maybe 30 (?) tracks overall. My memory failed me, fortunately on something totally insignificant-- except to the guy who used it to solve the Lindbergh kidnapping. With that out of the way, maybe he'll turn his attention to where Ragozin got those 3 extra lengths between third and fourth in the Derby.

And that's it. No more discussion about hell-hath-no-fury here, even from those attacking him or what he says-- I'll take it down. Remember when your mother used to say, "ignore him, or you'll just encourage him"-- this was exactly what she meant.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
Of hermaphrodites and figures (987 Views) mandown 05/14/2004 09:06AM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (545 Views) TGJB 05/14/2004 01:17PM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (520 Views) TGJB 05/14/2004 07:00PM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (545 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 05/14/2004 09:08PM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (581 Views) beyerguy 05/14/2004 07:44PM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (600 Views) mandown 05/15/2004 05:17PM
Re: Of hermaphrodites and figures (571 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 05/14/2004 06:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.