Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: consolidator (394 Views)
Posted by: gvido (IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2005 05:55AM

gvido wrote:

> Therein lies the difference between AA's romp and Bellamy's.
> Castellano was waving to the crowd at the 1/16th pole while
> Rose was knocking the hell out of AA. Hand ride---hard ridden.
> Got that Chuckles?
>

You see Chuckie Baby, you write so much crap on this board that you don't remember what you've written.

You said it was impossible for BR not to be hard ridden tying a track record. Well that's exactly what happened Chuckie. Castellano was "hot dogging" at the 1/16th pole and Nickie Z, was stunned by the performance. The outrider had a difficult time reeling in BR.

In the other scenario Rose aggressively uses the stick, while being comfortably ahead, gets reamed out by the trainer and might lose the Derby mount.

Close similarity huh Chuckie?

gvido, are you going out on a limb and predicting a Derby victory for Bellamy Road before the Lexington is even run? Or are you merely predicting a head to head matchup victory for Bellamy over Afleet Alex? If you're making a prediction, you should apparently consider saying it plain English and posting your exotics plays also.

Since Chuckles the Psychic Klown knows who's partaking in the race and knows the post positions, I'll gladly list my plays. Just post them buddy.

Unlike you, I'll make my predictions/plays and not come back saying how I hit the race with some nonsense about saving with horses I never mentioned.

Will you make your plays known? Of course you won't......

I would point out the following however in saying that a 120 Beyer exceeds a 108 Beyer:

-Do you really have confidence in that 120 Beyer?, especially in consideration of the other distance race that day, and if not do you think you can equate a variant for the one and two turn races?;

If I really had to, I know I can. I used to make my own figs and the point is what exactly? That's why I used to pay Ragozin, now T-graph.

Belittling posts seems to fit you to a T.

-Do you think Beyer factored the ground loss into the equation in making his respective Beyer numbers?, and if not do you think that may be relevant in the coming race?;

You're a certifiable dope for asking such a stupid question....

-Do you think there may be horses entered in the Derby that may be able to run the last quarter faster than Bellamy Road?,

Yup it's possible. But we'll never know how fast BR could've gotten the Wood; now do we? MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

especially in consideration of a contested pace scenario and a more energy draining surface, assuming you think those variables are likely to manifest themselves in the next race;

Or maybe not? Perhaps there is no contested pace and everyone is afraid to run with BR early. Ever consider that? Likely not.

The front runners may be so far in front the closers will be gasping for breath.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Do you think the post position draw will be relevant in any way to this years Kentucky Derby?;

Chuckles the Petulant Klown keeps asking silly condescending questions. Are you trying to embarrass me or yourself....

-Regarding Beyer Numbers, do you find it significant that in utilizing those numbers to predict Derby winners, Andy Beyer has never picked a winner of the Kentucky Derby?;

Not my fault Beyer is a dope and what is your fascination with Beyer? Are you his secret love child? Geeze....

-Lastly, do you think a hand ride as opposed to some moderate urging is especially significant in regard to whether a horse has already run too fast for his own good? (Which is not offered to either suggest or refute that either Afleet Alex or Bellamy Road ran his last race too fast for his own good.)

Who can say for certain if a horse has run too fast or not for its own good? Horses go out for exercise, like Scipion, whom you, Chuckle the Magnificent all knowing Klown, noted will be a nice 3yo this fall, breaks down and fractures his hip, better than a month ago. Tragedies like these happen too frequently. Most likely from micro stress fractures incurred during the rigors ofracing, workouts and exercise.

I'm guessing you have some secret formula that tells YOU?

I guess the 64,000 dollar question is: "Gvido, are you predicting Bellamy Road to win this Years Kentucky Derby?" Don't be shy, step on up.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHH

Ahh don't worry Chuckie, I'm not shy. When I see the figs, I'll get back to you. I picked Volponi on these airwaves to win the BC ten days beforehand. That's stepping out Chuckie. Have you ever given out a 40-1 winner Chuck? 30-1? Anything folks can sink their teeth into the day before, morning of the race? Of course not Chuck, of course not.

Have a miserable day, Chuck. Your denigrating post was an insult to me and possibly others on this board.

May they all come home safely!

Subject Written By Posted
consolidator (598 Views) shanahan 04/17/2005 08:20AM
Re: consolidator (375 Views) big18741 04/17/2005 11:01AM
Re: consolidator (337 Views) JFS165 04/19/2005 01:21AM
Re: consolidator (383 Views) jimbo66 04/17/2005 11:02AM
Re: consolidator (416 Views) shanahan 04/17/2005 11:12AM
Re: consolidator (397 Views) miff 04/17/2005 11:44AM
Re: consolidator (347 Views) Wrongly 04/17/2005 02:44PM
Re: consolidator (365 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/17/2005 02:50PM
Re: consolidator (361 Views) miff 04/17/2005 03:03PM
Re: consolidator (383 Views) Silver Charm 04/17/2005 03:19PM
Re: consolidator (373 Views) gvido 04/17/2005 07:28PM
Re: consolidator (363 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/17/2005 07:53PM
Re: consolidator (394 Views) gvido 04/18/2005 05:55AM
Re: consolidator (354 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/18/2005 12:31PM
Re: consolidator (398 Views) Bally Ache 04/17/2005 07:52PM
Re: consolidator (372 Views) Bally Ache 04/18/2005 12:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.