Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
David Coven, Steve Plever, Ragozin board (848 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: August 29, 2005 12:04PM

I'm back .

David-- do it again, on either board, and you are barred. No discussion, don't post back, or I'll do it right now. Go back to using Ragozin, fine by me.

Steve-- we have had our issues, and I know you didn't do it for me, but you did do it for the right reasons, and you had to know what was coming. I guess "props" is the current term.

Presumably evrybody had figured out for themselves by now that Tom (Janis/Alydar/Hell-Hath-No-Fury/Halle Berry etc.) is a clever, anonymous nut job, and if you think his posts on the Ragozin board are something, you ought to see his e-mails. Just so it's clear-- what he does is take something related to a fact that's true (like that two of the guys I'm suing are ex-customers), and turn it into something it is not, by changing it a little, or taking it out of context. Those guys are also males, Americans, and live in coastal states. But I'm not suing customers, males, Americans, or those who live in coastal states. I'm suing those I had a business agreement with, and who failed to live up to their obligations, as stated in the complaint.

Another recent example is his attempt to make it look like George had defended Marc against me. Well, George did MENTION Marc in a post, but he was also calling him on bad behavior, as you can see from the quote on the Rag board. George was able to shoot that down quickly, but you can see that it would take all day just for me (or George or Plever or anybody else) to deal with the stuff Tom puts out in one e-mail. That's exactly what he wants-- to throw as much crap against the wall as he can, to force someone to deal with it and give him attention, so that he can then expand the argument with more crap against the wall. It's what got him tossed from here, and I'm guessing everyone gets it after the recent exhibition.

But most importantly-- there is only one place where this nut job would be allowed a place to stand and throw stuff from, and hopefully it is clear why they let him do it. Len's post today that it would take too much time to delete that stuff is an instant classic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2005 12:37PM by TGJB.

Subject Written By Posted
David Coven, Steve Plever, Ragozin board (848 Views) TGJB 08/29/2005 12:04PM
Re: David Coven, Steve Plever, Ragozin board (520 Views) richiebee 08/29/2005 12:38PM
Re: David Coven, Steve Plever, Ragozin board (609 Views) TGJB 08/29/2005 12:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.