Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Belmont rundown pre post draw (841 Views)
Posted by: big18741 (IP Logged)
Date: June 07, 2006 07:56AM

I'm likely to go back for more Bob and John money.

Tossing his Derby-hoping he gets back to his Wood #.Baffert doesn't usually chase these kind of races if he isn't live-4 bullet works have me thinking the colt is sound and ready to fire.Don't know about the distance,but he'll be in position trip wise to win the race between the 6f and 1 mile mark where Belmonts are almost always won.Hoping for 6-1-win play and using over five others.

Bluegrass Cat-want to toss but can't.30-1 at Churchill with a perfect trip and ride by Dominguez-now will be 3-1? with JR.Should handle the distance with AP on the bottom-loves the surface.Hoping for a bounce off the Derby effort and he hasn't really fired two big efforts back to back yet,but he does have 5 weeks between races and should get a decent trip with his tactical speed.

Deputy Glitters-don't like Glitterman on the bottom-suspect at the distance.Buried Derby and a good TB race.Great rider change,long on the tote,and running style keep him in the underneath mix if the track is fast.Excellent work yesterday over the strip.

Hemingways Key-finally got back to his 2yo top-inching forward for Zito-his horses seem to perk up when they train at Saratoga-Nick is usually around the board in this race-Rose saves ground-don't know about the distance,but with a post and double digit odds I have to use.

Sunriver-hoping for a 12 post so I can chuck him.Probably a new top? in the Pan and only 3 weeks rest,but he still appears tough to budge off the board.Don't want to use him at his odds,but hard to toss.

Sacred Light-slow,but I'm using anyway.This race always finds clunk up horses that hit the tri or super at odds.Good connections-Victor 1st time up-Hofmans wouldn't waste him here-I think a check isn't impossible with a good post.

Probably tossing the rest:

Steppenwolfer(wiseguy horse)and Jazil slow and overbet clunk up horses-these types never win this race unless the pace is insane(Editors Note) Outside posts and I get rid of both.

OH So Awesome-somewhere between My Memoirs and Dr Greenfield which probably isn't good enough.Like the trainer-don't like the rider.

High Finance-no two year old bottom-no two turns-he's not Bernardini and this isn't the Preakness distance.Don't know how fast he ran in his last two-don't care.His father was a nutjob-doubt this one will take to the rate and relax needed to succeed here with Double Galore sitting on his flank.

Double Galore-A similar looking Nolans Cat hit the tri here last year,but that was from off the pace.This one will get chewed up near the front-empty late

Platinum Couple-think he needs more than blinkers

Subject Written By Posted
Belmont rundown pre post draw (841 Views) big18741 06/07/2006 07:56AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (585 Views) Kasept 06/07/2006 08:25AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (508 Views) big18741 06/07/2006 08:42AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (554 Views) ezgoer89 06/07/2006 08:31AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (541 Views) big18741 06/07/2006 08:45AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (567 Views) ezgoer89 06/07/2006 09:47AM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (604 Views) TGJB 06/07/2006 12:56PM
Re: Belmont rundown pre post draw (570 Views) richiebee 06/07/2006 10:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.