Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Del Mar Oaks (732 Views)
Posted by: Michael D. (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2006 06:15PM

C n L - half to nice turf router. nice pattern, decent '6.75' last. good post. perfect timing coming in. use at ml 6-1.

S M F - has a fast '5.5' from three back. struggled a bit in the Am Oaks at 10f, then improved last. on three weeks, not sure she can get back to top lvl.

foxy - '8.5' top. nice timing for this one. contender, but others are faster.

arravale - ran a fast one last fading a bit late in the Am Oaks. big new top, but trainer wisely rested her up for this one. trainer underrated in stks races. use at ml of 7/2.

take the ribbon - fast fig last cutting back to a mile. nice timing coming in. not sure how she handles the extra furlong though. half to a number of good ones, some sprinters, some routers. use lightly at ml of 9/2.

may night - i had this filly in the Va oaks. she ran very well, exploding late to miss by an inch at 5-1. i will come back with her today. ml is 12-1, but odds will be lower. had a perfect pattern heading into last with the hidden '6.25', and has perfect timing heading into today's race. fast pace to close into. key.

meetme - dangerous speed. tough call switching to turf. light use.

sooth - has two '7.5' runs, but post 9 and only three weeks coming in. have to pass.

attima - ml favorite from post 10. has a '6' top last, but she stretches out here and comes in on only three weeks rest. contender, but i will try and beat.

secret - exploded two back, then backed up to the '7' lvl last, and comes in on rather short rest. contender, but have to pass from post 11.

may night will be my key here. C n L and arravale are to be used as well, and take the ribbon and meetme lightly underneath.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2006 06:20PM by Michael D..

Subject Written By Posted
Del Mar Oaks (732 Views) Michael D. 08/19/2006 06:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.