Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2024 Kentucky Oaks/Derby Days Final Figures Churchill Downs May 3 & May 4, 2024 
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Wednesday at Polywood (565 Views)
Posted by: marcus (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2006 01:42PM

richiebee - Your so right about that Lasorda / MLB Ad and the look on his face when he finds out the one guy is a Cubs fan ... Red Sox always lose , it's part of the culture up there - '04 was sweet though & Cards and Yanks were no push overs and never are .

Just out of TG alone and the many subsequent associations and aquaintences along the way , we all have alot to be thankfull for - even for those raggies and those I suppose who routinely help out on the board w/ spelling , grammer , etc . After 20 yrs in New York I'm beginning to understand why the kids here try to be louder than everything around them ...

The Big Easy and FG might be the place this upcoming season indeed , conditions GP probably are still questionable - maybe on the 2nd or 3rd attempt to remeadiate problems w/ the construction project they'll get it right through sheer repetition but I wouldn't hold my breath . I'm looking forward to pulling down some prices with the late season 2 yo's and then the upcoming Friday Night cards in So Cal and - they have lights ! Friday Night Racing is taken seriously on the West Coast and pools are full of money even if the cards are a little thin at times , so it is quite possible to get value .

That Pick 6 looks pretty shakey and if the Jackpot wasn't so big , I would definately say pass it - but those are absolutely the kind prices that should be played for . However I will say that after having looked at sheets for the rest of the HOL card , I still don't see dollar signs or even one race where I can confidently single a horse except for exactly right where you don't want to single a horse - in the 1st leg .

Polywood -3- Strip N Carson + Velocity Cat / Classy Dish

Polywood -4- Ferando Sal and next fastest Pistol Creek

Polywood -5- I B Bad could OXOX all the way back to victory and Tommyland's off a secondary cycle as is Talking To John who should benifit from a trainer change .

Polywood -6- Fly By's trainer roi for off tracks is something to think about . Palm Breeze was slow enough at WOX this summer that the recent nummber could mean better is coming now . Jump Rope Girl has got that frying pan pattern that can go forward .

Polywood -7- Harvard Avenue and Truley A Judge look rational .

Polywood -8- Valley Stream is fast and trainer is much better 2nd and 3rd off lay offs . She's All Magic bounce last time set's up a potential effort now and has ok turf breeding . Dry Your Eyes looks ready to run - has decent #'s and pattern .

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2006 03:54PM by marcus.

Subject Written By Posted
Wednesday at Polywood (963 Views) richiebee 11/13/2006 11:26AM
Re: Wednesday at Polywood (593 Views) marcus 11/13/2006 10:13PM
Re: Wednesday at Polywood (560 Views) richiebee 11/14/2006 04:34AM
Re: Wednesday at Polywood (565 Views) marcus 11/14/2006 01:42PM
Re: Wednesday at Polywood (589 Views) jbelfior 11/14/2006 04:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.