We've received a number of questions over the last couple of days wondering if Thoro-Graph Player Services (TGPS) can only accept NY residents due to our affiliation with NYRA Bets. Good news: you can sign up as a resident from any of the over (25) states that NYRA Bets operates in
. So if you've been on the fence for that reason, please join today!
Here again is the entire story:
Thoro-Graph Player Services (TGPS) members have been enjoying a number of special benefits while we’re confined to Living Room Downs. We’re obviously monitoring racing matters carefully, and TGPS members can expect Thoro-Graph to continue to help out during the entire Living Room Downs meet. A recap of Thoro-Graph’s Living Room Downs emergency relief act:
• Free Mondays and Tuesdays: all TG products
• Reduced caps every day: Wed ($25), Th ($35), Fri/Sat/Sun ($50)
This in addition to the impressive list of benefits that we’ve already negotiated for our members, at absolutely no cost to you when you join, including:
• Competitive cash rebates thru NYRA Bets
• $250 Sign Up bonus from Thoro-Graph (full details at www.thorograph.com )
• $200 New Member Deposit Match from NYRA Bets (Use Promo Code: "Spring200")
• NYRA Bets enhanced funding limits
• On track amenities at NYRA tracks, Keeneland, Del Mar, and Oaklawn (current closed door racing obviously excepted)
• Personal Account Manager for all TGPS members
To take advantage of all of this, you must be a Thoro-Graph Player Services (TGPS) member.
Here's how to join TGPS:
1. Log on to your Thoro-Graph account as you normally would at www.thorograph.com
2. Click on the Thoro-Graph Player Services banner in the center of the home page. This will direct you to a special TGPS/NYRA Bets page.
3. Click on the Blue SIGN UP icon at the upper right of the screen to open up your NYRA Bets account.
The entire process takes a couple of minutes to complete, and thereafter your Thoro-Graph and NYRA Bets accounts are linked-- you're a TGPS member and all account benefits are automatically activated. Enjoy Living Room Downs as part of Thoro-Graph Player Services!
Please join us! Any questions, contact Jeff Franklin, Director of Player Services for Thoro-Graph Player Services at Jeff@thorograph.com
. He will get back to you quickly and guide you through the program.