Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 2 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Brimming With Confidence (613 Views)
Posted by: Tavasco (IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2023 10:21AM

After:
1. Winning trifecta in the last race @Seoul last night
2. Winning trifecta in the last race @Singapore last night
3. Successfully (I think) installing Grammarly to my browser.

I thought I would attempt to help anyone interested, by handicapping the first race at Aqu/Bel or Bel/Agu according to the notion - a player can't win them all without winning the first one.

Overview
#5 Kentucky Joker according to the early bettors is a standout @3/5 approx: 9:00 a.m. EST A New York bred $30K maiden claimer going one mile around one turn. The favorite may be the Joker his name implies he comes in off a streak of 5th, 7th, and 7th by a football field finishes. That was in MSW company. So let's face it, he carries a for-sale sign today. IMHO he is likely to make the lead and never look back. Maybe - his price will float up some, if he doesn't have a hole in him, and he can actual last a mile at a slowish pace.

The Threats
#2 Munny For Nuthin 9/2 although mediocre to date has been consistently so to date.

#7 Perfect Outcome 15/1 c'mon, he's only a bit slower than this slow field. He looks to me like the one most likely to improve or jump up. I recommend using him as the key.

The Others
#1 Utamar'o last race looks more like decling form than a dislike for turf. But is a Ms. Linda Rice trainee, could surprise like if someone claimed him or he actuakkt ran a mile here.

#3 Academy Choice 15/1 absolutel one to use based on his race two back and price today unforntuneately, I overlooked this one until after I had writen everything ekse and I don't want to go back and change anything now. Hey it's free and if price relates to value?

#4 Wafir could possibly improve with the switch to dirt but I don't know wy he couldn't keep up on the turf nor finish.

#6 Sinaloa just the name triggers some suspicion. Shippers from upstate don't alway fare to well, so the 10/1 morning line may hold. This one seems to want to get involved early and if the #5 doesn't tire him out in the first 1/2 mile hitting the board isn't unreasonable. I'll make em even money to get claimed?

#7 Perfect Outcome 15/1 c'mon, he's only a bit slower than this slow field. He looks to me like the one most likely to improve or jump up. I recommend using him as the key.

In Summary
They favorite #5 may win, one could use him horizontally. A 2/3/7 ebx probably makes one a winner for the day. At least win bets on #3 & #7 at anything close to 15/1 seems like a good idea.

Good Luck

Subject Written By Posted
Brimming With Confidence (613 Views) Tavasco 10/21/2023 10:21AM
Re: Brimming With Confidence (439 Views) Tavasco 10/21/2023 12:42PM
Re: Brimming With Confidence (405 Views) apindy62 10/22/2023 10:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.