Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: The Frankel Forecast (318 Views)
Posted by: TGJB (IP Logged)
Date: April 30, 2005 07:33PM

1-- Frankel is a guy who has been succesful as a trainer, and a guy who has a rudimentary idea of how to use sheets-- the reasons he has been successful predate his use of sheets by several decades, and include having an unbelievable array of well bred horses who don't start their careers with him. In terms of using sheets to buy and manage horses I have been far more successful than he has, especially considering the total capital investment my clients have spent on horses is a small percentage of what his clients spend in one year. We're up to 68 horses that have won about 150 stakes for our clients, on a budget.

2-- People overuse the term bounce, but that does not mean that horses don't bounce-- it's all percentages, which is why we publish the Thoro-Pattern.

3-- We used to look for horses moving forward in the Derby, but training patterns have changed. If you take a look at last year's seminar, available on this site, you will see I discussed the small percentage of Derby starters that have run new tops over the last few years. I'll be talking about which of the fast horses are least likely to bounce and why in this year's seminar, and which of the horses in range are most likely to go forward.

TGJB

Subject Written By Posted
The Frankel Forecast (527 Views) albany 04/30/2005 07:18PM
Re: The Frankel Forecast (398 Views) davidrex 04/30/2005 07:26PM
Re: The Frankel Forecast (338 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 04/30/2005 11:09PM
Re: The Frankel Forecast (318 Views) TGJB 04/30/2005 07:33PM
Re: The Derby Forecast (341 Views) Silver Charm 04/30/2005 07:45PM
Re: The Derby Forecast (381 Views) TGJB 04/30/2005 07:59PM
Re: The Frankel Forecast (321 Views) albany 04/30/2005 08:11PM
Re: The Frankel Forecast (333 Views) TGJB 04/30/2005 08:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.