Your Ask The Experts ID
is separate from your
Order Online Account ID
 Race of the Week:  2023 Breeders' Cup Days Final Figures Santa Anita 3-4 November 2023  • 1 Specials Available
Order Online
Buy TG Data
Complete Menu of
TG Data products
Simulcast Books
Customize a Value
Package of Select
TG Data
Sheet Requests
Order The Last Figure for Any Horse
Free Products
Redboard Room
Download and Review previous days' data.
Race of the Week
With detailed comments
ThoroTrack
Email notification when your horse races
Information
Introduction
For newcomers.
Samples and Tutorials
For Horsemen
Consulting services and Graph Racing
Sales Sites
Where to buy TG around the country
Archives
Historical races and handicapping articles
Handicapping
Hall of Fame
Major handicapping contest winners
Home Page
Re: Great Week Ahead (300 Views)
Posted by: jimbo66 (IP Logged)
Date: May 02, 2005 10:55AM

Richebee,

No, I won't be sharing a box with High Roller. Something about a guy who asks for help/answers, then you give him those answers and he replies with condescension, instead of gratitude. I see from his last post, that he is another that always wins at the expense of people like us posters here. Personally, I am now terrified to bet money into a pool that Mike Brown bets into..... I may have to give up gambling out of fear and intimidation.......

Onto the more important questions about the Derby.

BAnd news for you. I agree with a lot of what you write and the horses haven't been kind to me in April. I even buy into your odds approximations.

I will be throwing Afleet Alex and Greeley's Galaxy out of my superfectas, to try and get value, since my list of horses in the first slot is pretty chalky. I will use Bellamy Road, Noble Causeway and Bandini in the 1st slot.

I love the Oaks/Derby double and the Pick-4 Culminating with the Derby also, but this year doesn't look as appetizing because of Sis city and Madcap Escapade, as you say. Don't know who is running against Madcap, but hard to imagine her getting beat after her last race at Keenland. As for Sis city, before her last race, she wasn't much faster than Summerly, in fact I believe both had tops of "3". But Summerly didn't fire and Sis City ran well (didn't see the T-Graph figure yet). Maybe Summerly bounces back (Didn't like Keenland?) and runs a big one and at least runs quick early, not letting Sis City get an early, easy lead. Bailey is on Summerly. I love the jockey change to Pat Valenzuela on Runway Model.

Runway Model and Summerly over Bellamy Road, Noble Causeway and Bandini.

Subject Written By Posted
Great Week Ahead (488 Views) richiebee 05/02/2005 03:35AM
Re: Great Week Ahead (300 Views) jimbo66 05/02/2005 10:55AM
Re: Great Week Ahead (277 Views) Chuckles_the_Clown2 05/02/2005 11:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Thoro-Graph 180 Varick Street New York, NY 10014 ---- Click here for the Ask The Experts Archives.