NYRA race of the week Fourstardave (720 Views)
Posted by: johnnym
Date: August 09, 2019 07:39PM
Let me start by saying I made the switch to NYRA
So far so good my compliments.
1) Fastest # is a 4 gets Tyler and a inside post on the inner turf not a speed horse
A 13% chance new top and Casse never lights up Saratoga
But his recent pattern is win loose win loose so is there a win here?
2) The inside speed horse with a jock who kills it on the front end
Last race was a new top going 4W on the first turn 8% new top
3) 5 yr old mare getting 117 second of the lay-off has won six of last seven gets the stalking trip
4) His last 5 were GR 1 with one win. 2-2 at Toga. Gets Ortiz. High weight and other just as fast
5) Has ran a 3 and know gets lasix Long way to ship
6) Ran last week won for fun has the fastest # in the race and gets in light
Don’t really like the jock change or the trainers record at the spa
Doubt we see 6-1
7) Dont think he will get the rail saving trip. Has plenty of speed to run at for sure 20-1 and a TG# of 3 definitely puts him in play underneath
8) Back speed figure of a 2, then all 4s. Will be wide does he run back to his 2?
9) Ran 4th here last year now second of the lay-off trying it again another that gets in light
10) Had a nice patter then hit a YL turf and regressed. Frankels improve a lot from 3-4. Has not won at the spa in 3 tries would like him better inside.
Going with the 6 fastest horse getting weight the jockey switch bothers me hope to see 6-1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.